What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vectrex

Hey guys. Thought someone in this corner of the forums may be able to help me.

I have a 1982 vectrex console which I turned on for the first time in 10 years recently. It works fine n I ended up getting a good 2hrs of minestorm in.

Does anyone know where I could sell something like this in the Sydney area? eBay suggests there is a broad range of prices depending on the knick it's in but I'd be hesitant to piss f**k around trying to mail something this big

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i had to google vectrex cos i had no idea what you were talking about!! you could try either making it a pickup only option on ebay (which may reduce the number of potential buyers), or maybe try gumtree.com.au with it ebing pickup which also has the same potential issue with losing buyers

benefit i guess of having someone do the pickup is you could plug it in and show them it works so they cant complain later

Micistm

Bench
Dude, you made me turn GREEN! I'd love a Vectex (I'm an old bastard so know what you're talking about). They're sought after, so you should get good coin for it.
I'd probably put it on Ebay with pickup required on it, those monitors at the mercy of a delivery is a risk ;-)

Latest posts