What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very blazen for a one gamer...

Iafeta

Referee
Siua Taukeiaho ‏@SiuaSiua 4h
Thinking about my footy for next year is hard but leaving home an my family is worse. But I know they will support me 100% if I leave NZ

Siua Taukeiaho ‏@SiuaSiua 2h
@sam_warriors still got next year but I'm not keen to stay

What is up with this bloke? One game and he wants to clear dodge?

Iafeta

Referee
I know of a number of players who've wanted to leave, but to come out like that... fair lack of class IMO.

shiznit

Coach
I can understand the sentiment...

These are big decisions for a young footballer...

Just immature I think putting it up on twitter for the world to see.

Without wanting to judge him too much on the tweet... I'm thinking he might be a but of a pre-madonna.

Meth

Staff member
Sione Lousi ‏@LowCeee 9h
@SiuaSiua that's us cuz lets go!

Indeed

Diesel

Referee
If there is disharmony in the ranks, I'd prefer a mass clean out of players to get rid of the culture there has been since day one. You only have to look at Penrith to see they are going in the right direction

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Blazen? Pre-madonna?

I take it that Sio Siua has taken to excessive cannabis consumption due to his frustration at not yet having obtained Madonna-esque fame.

Alternatively, some Chinese guy with a strong accent called him "brazen" for behaving in a manner similar to someone from pre-1958.

Confusing thread.

vvvrulz

Coach
I was more worried about this one that popped up last night...
BenMatulino ‏@BenMatulino
When the boats about to sink its time to jump off.

Well in the last few weeks he's been playing like he jumped off, ironically right around the time we turned our season around and shook up the comp.

Can't understand the slack attitude, but its definitely there given the way we drop off certain games for no reason.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The ships not sinking, just clearing the excess weight so it can sail smoothly. Some of the boys not happy about it.

No surprise Matulino's form went down as his ill advised twittering went up.

THe funny thing is these guys like Lousi would bugger off to NRL clubs and never be spotted again because they quite simply dont have the work ethic.

The ones that have come out of that junior system, gone over to aussie and actually suceeded are definetly in the minority - Hiku, Feki, Ah mau (sort of) ..... Ioane at a pinch.

Where as these 'great talents' that we've let go languish in reserve grade - Gavet, Likiliki x2 the list goes on. Sam, Siua etc can go join the que if they like.

I was more worried about this one that popped up last night...

And gubb in reply
charlie gubb ‏@charliegubb 12h @BenMatulino its what you do in the life raft that counts. Get the f��k out of there
Followed up by the village idiot:

Sam Lousi ‏@SamLousi 12h @BenMatulino legend rt ef u cari aroun hundrid dollarz en to dollar coinz

$10 says there's some serious butth hurt going on round the place that the uce little kevvy has a replacement on the way

vvvrulz

Coach
lmao at Sam Lousi, I had to read those a couple to times to work out his nonsensical babble.

If this is part of a weeding out process for the more precious players in the team, then I'm all for it.
As someone mentioned half of these guys will just fade away at other clubs, remember what happened to Richard Villasanti.

Hold up - weren't these tweets going on during the awards dinner yesterday?

Dont these knobs have a long track record of grabbing eachothers phones and pulling pranks during warriors events?

Just a thought....