What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video of Greg bird's kneeing?

NPK

Bench
Does anyone know where I can see a video of the kneeing incident on the net? I have heard about how bad it was and I haven't seen it yet..they didn't show it on the news tonight and I missed the first half of today's footy show :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
i saw it on the news
and i must say

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: @ Greg Bird

troydodds

Juniors
It was pretty terrible .... I am guessing he'll be hit for six by the match review committe tomorrow - we don't need to be seeing that kind of stuff.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
yeah it should be one of those charges u cant plead guilty for. i'd say at least 8 weeks, but given the judiciary dont be surprised if he gets f**k all

brook

First Grade
It was at least as bad as the maddison and o'donnell incidents and deserves something similar

from memory maddison got 10 weeks and o'donnell 11 so he really should be looking at 10-12 at least

I'd probably give it 12 for the simple fact that he actually pushed someone out of the way to get to him

chileman

Coach
Not what the game needs and I'd say he'll get the maximum what ever that maybe....crazy brain explosion!