What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villa again

B_Tiger

Juniors
who said Laffranchi was better? Knocking Webce out of a match is something only the very best can do. Villa is getting so god damn good it's almost scary. I'll certainly not be looking forward to our forward pack going up against him. Our front rowers are so god damn soft. They try their hardest and should be commended for that but they'll never have the intensity Villa shows every week, He should be a definite for origin next year. if only Terry Lamb had never touched this club. I can't believe we chose Runciman over Villa. I'm just glad Benji is under sheens and not Lamb.

brook

First Grade
Sadly losing villa is something we will regret for a very long time

its is very rare that front rowers reach that level of ability teamed with agression so young, in fact the only two in the game at the moment that i can think of are bailey and o'mealey, villa is only 23, considering most props aren't worth their salt until the start to near their 30's its impossible to know just how good he'll end up

B_Tiger

Juniors
can't agree more. He seems to do it all so easily. He'll smash anyone without fear and he'll be up for any contest. That usually takes years of experience. I guess what makes him absolutely unique though is that after smashing everyone for about three sets of six he's also able to kick a drop kick 50 metres. I mean the man is a freak.

Just also adding to what Snide has said in the past, I spoke to Villa's uncle a while back and he said that he really loved balmain as they had given him a shot when canberra didn't and he was really keen to stay and repay the club for the chance they took with him. I think he had bought a house in balmain or something and had married someon in Balmain and was looking to stay here for a long time. But he had to go to NZ and now has built up a big following over there and so wants to stay there if he can. Just makes you hate lamb even more.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Spot on. We are taking years to recover from the Lamb legacy! Whoever appointed him as much to answer for!

Lochie

Juniors
Build a bridge. What could have been/would have been/should have been isn't. Sorry to be harsh, but live in the now.

RifRaf

Juniors
Lochie said:
Build a bridge. What could have been/would have been/should have been isn't. Sorry to be harsh, but live in the now.

You are a moron... You sound like a tampon ad.. "New Lochie super absorbent" "Live in the now"..............
One thing I will never bag is bitching about Lamb..... Hate is a strong word and I use it often when it come to him...

Lochie

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Lochie said:

You are a moron... You sound like a tampon ad.. "New Lochie super absorbent" "Live in the now"..............
One thing I will never bag is bitching about Lamb..... Hate is a strong word and I use it often when it come to him...

I'm sure the world is a better place with you in it. Congratulations.

RifRaf

Juniors
Lochie said:
RifRaf said:
Lochie said:

Opps did I upset the Ninja :(

Once Dead

Bench
RifRaf said:
Lochie said:
RifRaf said:
Lochie said:

Opps did I upset the Ninja :(

and the regulars on the official site said we were the bad guys from rleague who would stir crap up.....yeah

It must be a symptom of frequenting that joke of a forum with the references to tampons....it seemed to get frequent use over there and now its here for all to see - if you're gonna come up with something, make sure its original and takes more than 3/4 of a brain cell to conjure up

RifRaf

Juniors
What forum you been on?? Think that might have been a little dream you had? Best you go back to sleep now night night....

Anonymous

Juniors
who said Laffranchi was better?

Sure Villasanti is good for the odd big hit, but he has never ever performed consistently for any sustained period. He was terrible tonight and his go forward with ball in hand is usually mediocre. Laffranchi definitly outplayed him tonight.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
And this from todays Telegraph first paragraph of game report:
Richard Villisanti has become the most feared and intimidating forward in the NRL.

Latest posts