What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Roosters round 10

6 more with 3 sec to go.
Would 1 point have been stupid?

Someone will try to sell us the horse shit of
0 all from the 15-40min mark.

nswarrior

Juniors
It’s a shame that everyone (including me) was complaining about Montoya and Kosi had done no better.

what has happened to the team

Scott

Bench
Was Montoya left out for Kosi??
What has happened to Harris?
Should be 40 nil, so least we are showing some heart.

Big Marn

Juniors
yeh he played in the reserve grade. scored a try and the team won.
Ali has been out of the reserve grade team for a few weeks but i havent been able to find out the reason. not sure if it is injury or form. In the draw against Penrith his goal line D was atrocious. Would find it hard to believe they have enough depth to be dropping him for 2 weeks in a row.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yep, and Kosi was as bad as I ever remember anyone being in the first 20. On one break, he actually stopped chasing Dom Young from 3m behind him. I'd never pick him again

nswarrior

Juniors
The team spirit is broken. I have also lost all hope. The curious thing is I have no idea what has happened to the team.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
1st 10 will be interesting, I expect Robinson will be getting stuck into them for getting carried away after the big lead and will want them to tighten up. Hopefully Webster gives the Warriors some free licence

vvvrulz

Coach
Webster the super coach is saving Tevaga and Ale for later when we are 40-0 down.

Websters bench use has been crap all season

I mean if ever it was Jazz time it was today, you could even shove him on the wing and at least he’ll tackle and chase out of heart alone.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It’s starting to feel more and more like Tohu and SJ had “one last year” left in them and that was last year.

Sadly, maybe it’s just a matter of time before the duct tape unravels and they’re done.
They're carrying way too much. I think people can underestimate how much that is, both mentally and physically.

Latest posts