What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Roosters round 10

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
No surprises there. But the actual rule is an abomination. Crighton would have had to teleport to get to SJ
Na I don’t agree, it is extremely lazy attack putting yourself in that position and it does disrupt the line, I grew up watching ball players be able to do something without needing multiple people running in front of the ball so that is my pet hate these days

Shit attack, no idea what each other are doing, SJ ball goes to ground, Roosters get it to Young, DWZ does well to get him 10m out.
Lazy retreat allows Walker to kick to Tupou on other side of field.

26-0 46mins.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
An extraordinary try that shouldn't have happened as our attack in their 20 must be a lot better. We can't score tries.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
why the f**k doesnt he wear headgear? if ever there was a player that needs to be wearing some sort of protection its him. Never used to slow old Nathan Friend down.
Headgear doesn’t really protect against concussions. It’s really only effective at preventing cuts and bruises.

Everyone walking in defense.
Manu hiding out the back, put Savalii in hole, tackled by CNK who passes to Teddy.
No Warriors jumpers in the frame.

32-6 55mins

Latest posts