What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Souffffffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Team

1. Perrett
2. Roberts
3. Maubs
4. Sa
5. Grose :crazy:
6. Anasta
7.Pearce
8. Ogre
9. Jaubs
10. Myles
11. Mason
12. Toops
13. Fitzy

14. Pini
15. Shillow
16. Soli
17. Friend

*edit* Link http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/season2007/the_teams.php
I like the backline apart from the obvious liability in Grose. Starting front row is right but I still think Mason needs to go to the bench and Cherro to start and kick Soli out. Far better team than last week I think, as long as Pini doesnt start at second row!

STSAE

Juniors
Rufus will be SHATTERED, LMFAO.:p

Toops and Mason starting, crap.

No Cherro, crap.

Soli the bench, crap.

Grose crap.

No Brown to start, crap.

I gather weve run out of fit troops OR we will bust the 2nd tier cap if we BLOOD anyone else????:crazy:

Souffs will put 40 on us easily.

Thats the end of that I guess.

So where are our neighbours from Homiebush??? DavieBoy, SonicBoomBoy, Ziggysmoe etcetcetc??? Cmon fellas I thought wed resume some old games for a :lol:. You know I cant even VISIT your turf, cant even reply in the thread youse created for me.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

monkey1

Juniors
Team

1. Perrett
2. Roberts
3. Maubs
4. Sa
6. Anasta
7.Pearce
8. Ogre
9. Jaubs
10. Myles
11. Mason
12. Toops
13. Fitzy

14. Pini
15. Shillow
16. Soli
17. Friend

I like the backline apart from the obvious liability in Grose. Starting front row is right but I still think Mason needs to go to the bench and Cherro to start and kick Soli out. Far better team than last week I think, as long as Pini doesnt start at second row!

Good team but I thought that anyone who was found in kings cross would be dropped as stated by Fitler, then why is Anasta in the team as he was spotted in the cross on the weekend as reported by the media. Shouldn't he be dropped????

STSAE

Juniors
Good team but I thought that anyone who was found in kings cross would be dropped as stated by Fitler, then why is Anasta in the team as he was spotted in the cross on the weekend as reported by the media. Shouldn't he be dropped????

Its a crap team.

Where is the PROOF anyone was found anywhere???? And dont DARE quote that f**king tellucrapp rag.:crazy:

Monk

Referee

because he did not get shot at or digest any form of funmaker.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Team

1. Perrett
2. Roberts
3. Maubs
4. Sa
6. Anasta
7.Pearce
8. Ogre
9. Jaubs
10. Myles
11. Mason
12. Toops
13. Fitzy

14. Pini
15. Shillow
16. Soli
17. Friend

Watch for Mini to come back, Perrett to 5 & grose too the Jets

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Rufus will be SHATTERED, LMFAO.

Toops and Mason starting, crap.

No Cherro, crap.

Soli the bench, crap.

Grose crap.

No Brown to start, crap.

I gather weve run out of fit troops OR we will bust the 2nd tier cap if we BLOOD anyone else????

Souffs will put 40 on us easily.

Thats the end of that I guess.

So where are our neighbours from Homiebush??? DavieBoy, SonicBoomBoy, Ziggysmoe etcetcetc??? Cmon fellas I thought wed resume some old games for a . You know I cant even VISIT your turf, cant even reply in the thread youse created for me.

I didn't know you that you where barred from posting on our forum old chap.

That said, just wanted to let you know that you should expect some pain on the weekend.

rabbit_chicken.jpg

Cheers and Godspeed \\\\:D/

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Watch for Mini to come back, Perrett to 5 & grose too the Jets
:pray::pray::pray: I swear Grose would struggle to be better than any of us! He is the worst defender in the team, never threatens to break tackles or do anything good on attack and is always good for an error as well.

Geohood

Bench
Stsae, Riley is deadset useless apart from being a hard worker in defence.... Jorbs starting with Friend off the bench is way better.

Our team would own with Mini at FB and SKD at wing though.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
How does Roberts keep getting named in the team? I didn't think anyone had found him since the Parramatta game!

And yes Jaubs/Friend > any other hooker combination.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Mate without Roberts everyone in our side would get run down by Asotasi.

Yup when he actaully gets involved in games but the Parra game and on he has probably made about 60 metres all up. What happened to his mid season form when he was playing at and making huge metres out of dummy half.

STSAE

Juniors
I didn't know you that you where barred from posting on our forum old chap.

That said, just wanted to let you know that you should expect some pain on the weekend.

rabbit_chicken.jpg

Cheers and Godspeed \\\\:D/

LOL, GOLD mate.

Yeah they got me b4 rnd 1 from both the Souffs and NRL section.

Seems I caused too much debate.:crazy:

Anyhoo I hear Sonicboomboys back??? He must have friends in low places, the lucky bludger.

Good luck Ziggy, and remember, Easts to Win.

STSAE

Juniors
Stsae, Riley is deadset useless apart from being a hard worker in defence.... Jorbs starting with Friend off the bench is way better.

Our team would own with Mini at FB and SKD at wing though.

Aahh mate all the attacking myth of Jaubs???

3 runs 22mtrs last weekend. Thats not good enough and less than Leroy Brown offers.

I reckon hes an IMPACT player Geo. Brown starts each 1/2 and tackles his arse off. Jaubs gets injected to add spark and take advantage of tiring opposition forwards and markers.

It only worked for the majority of the season but weve lost the last few at least without him. How many have we won with/without Leroy????

STSAE

Juniors
Yup when he actaully gets involved in games but the Parra game and on he has probably made about 60 metres all up. What happened to his mid season form when he was playing at and making huge metres out of dummy half.

Its hard to criticise wingers seriously when our forwards are marshmellow our 1/2s are like androids and our backs are slugs.

Besides as Geo said SOMEONE has to be able to catch Anastassi.:crazy:

Seriously also who would replace him???? As it is Grose is out of his depth, Perretts done SFA all year and has zero impact on the wing, Foleys a myth, is there even anyone else????

We really have no choice and I gather we have stretched the cap now that we cant actually promote any new players if we wanted to.

STSAE

Juniors
Greetings you scrote-headed, mindless feral mongs.

Lube up, here we come.

Rubba dub dub,

DaveyBoys in the tub,

Pingys pops in,

And DaveyBoys ring stings.:p

How are ya maaaate??? Long time no hammer. You miss uncle backwards in your house I hear, maybe we need a reinstate the scrote campaign????;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.