What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Reds Membership Packages Available For 2009

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Adult - $190
Concession - $170
Under 16 - $150
Family - $530

These include:
  • Entry to all home games (10) & entry to two NRL games for 2009
  • Reserved Seating
  • Club hat, Cap or Beanie
  • Scarf
  • Member Lanyard
  • Bumper Sticker
  • Priority access to finals
  • 10% off all reds social and corporate events
  • 10% off reds merchandise
add an extra $70 onto the membership and you become a Rabbitohs member for 2009 "Western Rabbitohs" this includes:
  • Premiuim reserved seating at the Rabbitohs game in Perth (june 12th)
  • 09 member Cap
  • personalised member card
  • 09 key ring
  • 09 bumper sticker
  • 09 magnetic fixture
  • entry to post match function
  • Red & Green magazine subscription
What do you guys think?

b0rt

Juniors
not a bad idea, but i dont see it being very appealing to people who are fans of other NRL teams who would still go to the game, but arent willing to be 'rabbitohs fans'

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
If I lived in WA and was a fan of another club I'd still pay the extra for the Rabbitohs stuff simply to encourage them/reward them for taking a risk.

Nuke

Staff member
That part is an optional extra (at extra cost of course).

I received the e-mail with the sign-up form, but I couldn't open the pdf ... did anyone else have that trouble? It says there's an error in the file (or something like that anyway).

I'll probably renew my membership, but I'll have to suss out the value for money first.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Much better value for money than last years. Including the two NRL games makes it around $35 cheaper than pay at the gate over the season plus the goodies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looking at it again the Reds membership already gives you a ticket for the NRL game so the Rabbitohs membership isn't really that great if you are a Reds member?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I still haven't got a renewal email form the club. Considering I bought 3 top price memberships last year I'd have thought they'd have made sure I got thi syears membership email?

Nuke

Staff member
I have all year been receiving the newsletter twice - usually about 5mins apart. This last one (yesterday was it? I have no idea anymore ..!) I received three copies of it! That PDF form to renew / sign-up for '09 still doesn't want to work for me, and the membership form on the website is for the 2008 season. I will just sit and wait for them to update their website I think ...

Alehana

Juniors
seems like a great membership, now that the force membership wont cost me anything seems i have a bit to spend elsewhere... however, thailand really took it out of me,

is there a date which we have to buy from?? the latest would be the first game but i dno when that is

Perth Red

Post Whore
Further news on membership:

The WA Reds, our Western Australian team, will strive for a finals berth in their second year in the competition which has been renamed the Bundaberg Shield.
We laid the foundation in our inaugural year and this year we have captured the attention of the heartland with two NRL games included in the 2009 membership package.
We are now well on the way to re-establishing the WA Reds as a full NRL franchise within the next few years.
The Reds play away every second week and our home games will be played at WARL Club grounds on a rotational basis (subject to grounds meeting requirements) plus we will play at least three games at Members Equity Stadium.
This season we will be focusing on providing improved amenities for members when games are played at WARL club grounds including improved seating and viewing arrangements.
We have reduced the price of the Reds component of the memberships however the overall price is slightly higher to cover entrance to both NRL fixtures.
Join us and be ready for kick off each week!
You can purchase your membership through the site as well, so go to the booking form and get into the action now!

Included with Season Membership
  • Entry to all Reds home games
  • Entry to NRL trial (St George v Sydney)
  • Entry to the NRL Competition Game (Souths v Melbourne)
  • Dedicated seating
  • Club Cap, Hat or Beanie
  • Scarf (for adult & concession members only)
  • Season Membership Card & Lanyard
  • Regular E-Newsletter
  • Priority access to Home Finals Tickets
  • 10% off all Reds Social and Corporate events
  • 10% off all Reds merchandise
  • Bumper Sticker
I can understand why they have moved away from MES but it will mean 4 season memberships they won't be getting from my family this year. I will catch all the games at MES, the NRL games and the games at Nth Beach but that will probably be it for me. Not paying that sort of money to watch them play on little more than a local park!

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
What about the Arena Joondalup? That's a stadium (albeit a AFL one, but the Giants use it every so often) as opposed to a park.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh I'll get along to the Arena if they play there. Problem with most park grounds is lack of cover. They were lucky last year that it was decent (if bl00dy cold!) for the three games they played. If we get a wet Winter the crowds will disappear, whose going to sit in the rain? Also I would imagine the sponsors will be less given they will have plastic chairs in a tent as opposed to proper sponsors boxes like at MES. Still I guess they know what they are doing!???

joondalup_giant

Staff member
is that where they had rockit a few years back??

yep, and again in 09!!

Yeh I'll get along to the Arena if they play there. Problem with most park grounds is lack of cover. They were lucky last year that it was decent (if bl00dy cold!) for the three games they played. If we get a wet Winter the crowds will disappear, whose going to sit in the rain? Also I would imagine the sponsors will be less given they will have plastic chairs in a tent as opposed to proper sponsors boxes like at MES. Still I guess they know what they are doing!???

If they play a game in Joondalup it will be there, i couldnt see them wanting 2 play at Admiral!!

Come to think of it MES doesnt give you much cover from the rain, so if its going to be a wet winter the crowds will be down anyway