What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Reds v Campbelltown Tigers - Round 8

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well after a bit of a good hiding I am sure the lads will pick themselves up ready for the next home game on Saturday night. Having beaten a winless Tigers in Rd3 we should be firm favourites for this one and a chance to gain 2 pts is definatley ours for the taking. See you all at the WAR Zone!

Nuke

Staff member
If I'm not in Kalgoorlie with the Joondalup squad, I'll be at the game for sure.

I shall be there and the offspring in tow, I will also see if there are anymore people that I can introduce to the joys of the WA reds ( I have introduced about 15 so far, only downside was 10 of them regularly work at weekends so they cant come regularly) come on the reds....also will be a night game again much better atmosphere...only downside is that the Tongan 1 wont be able to light up the match like he did in our frst home match.

Alehana

Juniors
f*** i'm working (found out just then), sorry boys, i'll just be down the road at the pub working in slave like conditions, i've sent my m8es a mission to go, they wont but i'm hoping, so i'll be there in spirit.
btw perth red why rn't u in kal? doesn't ur team have same fixtures as firsts?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bad luck Alehana, time for a sickie?

Don't forget Colts kick off at 5.30pm with the main game kicking off at 7.30pm. Weather forcast is good so should be a cracking night.

Nuke

Staff member
There's about 2-3 teams with the Eagles name, and I think (without looking) there's a couple of teams called the Magpies ... but I may be wrong about that.

Alehana

Juniors
Bad luck Alehana, time for a sickie?

Don't forget Colts kick off at 5.30pm with the main game kicking off at 7.30pm. Weather forcast is good so should be a cracking night.

I'll be able to make it 4 colts, but i'm taking a sickie on tuesday, a shift from 3 till 9:45, but i'm legitamilly sick so.. i'll try, my friends mums a doctor, should come in handy, see what i can conjure up, what time would the colts game end

b0rt

Juniors
WA Reds: Ben Lindegaard, Tyrone Coppedge, Michael Kestel, Heath Egglestone, Jason Godecke, Isaac Thomas, Ryan Dickson, Nathan Searle, Pikari Te Wara, Michael Small, Delane Edwards, Jon Phipps, Shayne McMenemy. Interchange: James Blake, Rodney Tahu, Josh Irving, Stephen Gherardi, Clae Morgan, Ben McCrone, Zac Keating Coach: Chris Dever

Campbelltown: Shannon Gallant, Tyler Aitken, Grant Lahey, Pat Franks, Pele Leuluai, Luke James, John Da-Silva, Samson Mariner, Samual Hoare, Jamie Sczcerbanik ©,, Ryan Owen, Clark Gondola, Kurt Austin Interchange: Mathew Veve, Nua Akeripa, Sanele Fauula, Jarryd Eggleton, Leon Kier, Gray Viane Coach: Daniel Draper.

can anyone tell me where phillis is or who clae morgan is?

joondalup_giant

Staff member
good 2 see Josh Irving getting the call up, he's been playing with us and has been really solid, especially in defense.

wonder who Clae Morgan is?

Roland

Juniors
Wests have the week off in the State Cup so 3 of the magpies are playing for Campbelltown. Shannon Gallant is very good attacking fullback. I think he is in in the Wests Tigers full time squad. Gray Viane is a centre, back at Wests after a few years in England, and Nua Akeripa is a backrower.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Final score was 36-22. The Reds were terrible! With all due respect to Campbelltown they were by far the worse team I have seen us play. Only team with a smaller pack than us!

First twenty minutes we were terrible, came back in the next twenty but 2nd half was a shocker. Missed tackles, dropped balls and stupid penalties killed us. Smallish crowd of around 1200 I'd say. Really was 2points given away and with 3 losses in a row and two games on the road May could make or break our season.

Best players for us were Lindegaard, Mcmenemy and Phipps (12). we desperatley need some big props and a decent half back. i feel sorry for poor McMenemy, he is expected to be the main playmaker on EVERY play! Some fool behind me kept shouting for him to take the line on, poor guy had to act as 6,7 and 13 for most of the game!

Very disappointed in the team this week I'm afraid. They are starting to look tired and if we can't beat Campbelltown we could be in for trouble ahead.

On the plus side I did get a shirt and spent $250 on Reds gear!