What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wagers for League this Saturday

Mr Saab

Referee
getting on the tigers/tigers at 4.10 or so.
How anyone can avoid NBA or Union when betting is nuts!

You reckon the Tig's SAAB? Interesting I just like the look of the Centres and think they'll destroy the nuffies the Tig's have named.

+ Fielden will be hard to contain and their pack is bigger and fitter due to training.

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont know 82...so bloody tough this game.
I am changing my mind every hr.
Bradford have injury concerns, but the tigers have not had any prep and it will be 2 degrees or so over there and they have a crap 5/8.

Dont forget OHara is going to be going in with no matchplay whatsoever besides a trial against a dodgy country side, skandalis isnt the biggest unit in the world. + Like I said backline of Bradford and will be much fitter.

But hey either I'll be a $260 richer or throwing the remote through the TV!

Mr Saab

Referee
Stuff it, getting on bradford half and fultime at 1.95 into Steelers (nfl) half and full at 2.00. Putting 100 on it.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=130928 - For Bradfords team.

I hate the half full time option, am even tempted to go the 6.5 handicap for them but its only the usual $1.85 and for a $100 that aint much of a return.

Not to sure wether or not I'll chuck it on @ the last minute tonight or this arvo I've been waiting for all the tigs supporters to start backing their team to bring up Bradfords price but hasnt been happening.

Mr Saab

Referee
thanks for the link Knight82...

Glen Munsie from the TAB said that money has been 12 to 1 for the Tigers in the betting. Odds should change by this arvo

Mr Saab

Referee
no word yet..and thats a worry too.
Noble might rest him as their comp starts next weekend (i think)

Just checked all the sporting websites all signs point to Deacon playing.

Bradford for 13+ has gone up from $2.6 to $2.75 which is a bonus.
And for the HT/FT Bradford is now an even $2.

I am probably gonna wait til about 8'sh and then throw it on.

Latest posts