What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wales to beat australia!

knights 2004

Juniors
hope wales goes well against australia, would be really good for the game over there. i kno they wont, but hey. anyone kno of ticket sales?
i hope they go well in euro nations too

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hope the game is just like the 2000 WC semi final. Didnt Wales give the Aussies a fright that night, led 20-8 after 20 minutes.

Should be a great game, hope its no blowout scoreline.

ali

Bench
I don't think Wales are a hope, but I will be taking anything over $4 on England A. I think they a real show to knock us over.

In-goal

Bench
Wales won't have any of those players that took them within 20 minutes of david status, England A at $4 would be a ripper of a bet.

Razor

Coach
Tidus_Raider said:
In-goal said:
Wales won't have any of those players that took them within 20 minutes of david status, England A at $4 would be a ripper of a bet.

Where have they all gone?

Playing for GB.

It's really a Wales A team. Only comprises of players not picked in the GB squad.

In-goal

Bench
the 3 main destroyers of Australia that night were Lee Briers, Llestyn Harris and Mr. Cunningham.

Briers is injured
Cunninghan will be with the GB squad
Harris has gone to the WRU

These 3 players created havoc and most of the other standouts were pretty much on the verge of the end if you know what i mean.