What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker likely to be dropped

innsaneink

Referee
Following Chris Walkers shenanigans in fortitude Valley :lol: ....10 news reported he's likely to be stood down from this weeks round against Wests Tigers, as well as a 10% fine and dickhead counselling.

White Tiger

Juniors
Bad luck for us !! their one weakness apart from Finch :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say Hegarty to come in for Walker

innsaneink

Referee
I dunno..........
..not all smooth sailing at rooster land at the moment....a lot of shit goin on their can be quite distracting for them if you ask me....
*Freddies retirement announcement.
*Walkers assaulting the cops up in brissie (ya gotta laugh ay :lol: )
*Cross...didnt know what he was doing, was stand by now in the city team.
*Stuart coaching the country boys/Cartwright now in charge?
* They went to sleep in the 2nd half V Canberra
* Morley must be due to be sent off yeah? :lol:

Theyre ripe for the pickin, or pluckin IMO.

Gobbso

Juniors
F#cking Ryan Cross. Most useless Centre going around. And he's thug. I hope he gets bashed Friday night. Copper will make him look like a skirt...I hope he goes and plays for the Waratah's.

Bench
Gobbso said:
F#cking Ryan Cross. Most useless Centre going around. And he's thug. I hope he gets bashed Friday night. Copper will make him look like a skirt...I hope he goes and plays for the Waratah's.
Is that the same one Walker assulted. :lol:

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Gavin Lester has come in for the Roosters.

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Todd Byrne
3. Ryan Cross
4. Jusin Hodges
5. Gavin Lester

6. Brad Fittler (C)
7. Brett Finch

13. Luke Ricketson
12. Chris Flannery
11. Michael Crocker
10. Adrian Morley
9. Craig Wing
8. Peter Cusack

14. Chad Robinson
15. Stuart Webb
16. Ned Catic
17. Anthony Tupou

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
If anything there wings are the weakness........
Where is Fitzgibbon? I guess I wouldnt be suprised if he plays

Gobbso

Juniors
Prince, use the high ball...Bomb it to Lester all day son...ALL DAY! Especially if Moodie is marking up against him. If not, i'm sure the Duff man could do a pretty handy job in wrapping him up.

Fitzgibbon strained ligaments in his knee a few weeks back, where the knee actually bent the opposite way. A similar injury he sustained last year when playing the Broncos up at the new Suncorp Stadium when the surface came under the spotlight. I believe he's about a month off making a comeback.

They interviewed him last week and he said he would more than likely be back against the tigers but they might give him an extra week because we know how much respect we are gonna get from the roosters. If it was the Panthers he would be rushed back straight away