What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallabies v France - Sydney 27/06/2009

Parra

Referee
Aussie team:

Australian team: Adam Ashley-Cooper, Lachie Turner, Stirling Mortlock (capt), Berrick Barnes, Drew Mitchell, Matt Giteau, Luke Burgess, Richard Brown, George Smith, Dean Mumm, Nathan Sharpe, James Horwill, Al Baxter, Stephen Moore, Benn Robinson. Reserves: Tatafu Polota-Nau, Ben Alexander, Phil Waugh, David Pocock, Josh Valentine, Ryan Cross, James O'Connor

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
It's the strongest Aussie side. Hynes was unlucky not to be selected. I'd consider Valentine lucky - I don't know why we need him in the squad.

shiznit

Coach
french players are dropping out all over the place...

it doesnt help that scumbag cowards in wellington assaulted one of them... disgraceful.

Te Kaha

First Grade
french players are dropping out all over the place...

it doesnt help that scumbag cowards in wellington assaulted one of them... disgraceful.

Dont be so sure about that... looking more and more likely that what he said happened didnt at all...

Thomas

First Grade
The Aussie team looks impressive. If they stay fit I have a nice feeling about this years Tri Nations comp.

In saying that, this test will tell us a few tales. I am picking an Aussie win and a comfortable one at that. The French have played 2 very good games and I dare say this might be the one game they don't really care about.

You know how the French are. Brilliant at times but then bottle it.

if they do beat Australia, it'll be close.

Te Kaha

First Grade
spoken like a true wellingtonian...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And now TVONE news has reported that police have viewed the CCTV and can see him return to the hotel UNINJURED ... looks like it didnt happen...

shiznit... you should just realise.. everytime you have contradicted me I have always been right... its just the way of the universe..

As for the game... the wannabies are going to spank the French... two brutal games and then playing their C team...

ozbash

Referee
And now TVONE news has reported that police have viewed the CCTV and can see him return to the hotel UNINJURED ... looks like it didnt happen...

yea, I saw that, all is not as it would seem apparently.

hope there is an apology in the wings...

shiznit

Coach

shiznit... you should just realise.. everytime you have contradicted me I have always been right... its just the way of the universe..

As for the game... the wannabies are going to spank the French... two brutal games and then playing their C team...
regardless... the bloke was injured... he said he was assaulted... who are we to doubt him...

but of course because it was in your hometown you get defensive...

shiznit

Coach

Te Kaha

First Grade
how am i wrong?? because i believed a bloke who said he was assaulted.

if the guy is telling porkies that makes him look bad for bullsh*tting.

my point still stands... you got defensive about this because it was in your hometown.

bullsh*t i didnt get defensive... i stated and i quote "Dont be so sure about that... looking more and more likely that what he said happened didnt at all... " ... and guess what.. IT DIDNT ... it was common talk around the city that his story was dodgy... and it was... i was passing it all on that is all...

shiznit

Coach
bullsh*t i didnt get defensive... i stated and i quote "Dont be so sure about that... looking more and more likely that what he said happened didnt at all... " ... and guess what.. IT DIDNT ... it was common talk around the city that his story was dodgy... and it was... i was passing it all on that is all...
so if this happened in Dunedin the week before you would have gone about it the same way??

Parra

Referee
The French defence was very good. Their discipline was sh*thouse - hence the penalties that they conceded.

ANZ is the worst place in Sydney to watch a game of footy - as if anyone who has been there needs reminding.

Latest posts