What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wallace on report and locky looks injured

3 plates inserted no further risk to area. Lockys decision to play pending on how his face reacts to swelling and pain. Being his decision, he'll play.

Mr Saab

Referee
Oh well. Smells just like 2009 vs the Storm....except it wont be Toni Carroll playing in the halves replacing Wallace.

user_nat

Coach
Wallace. Hunt at HB and McC plays 80. Teo to bench and Thaiday to start.

If McC needed a break.. Glenn maybe.

renouf

Juniors
lol, the url of that smh article changed from 'it's over' to '50-50'. He'll play.. coach has already said it's up to him, and he will play. But I would assume a lot depends on the swelling, I think if your training it has the chance to increase swelling on the injury.

diddi kong

Juniors
confirmed http://www.broncos.com.au/default.a...3698&lockyer-has-surgery-but-could-still-play

DARREN Lockyer has had surgery this morning on a facial fracture but is still in line to play against the Sea Eagles on Friday.

Lockyer had three plates inserted by a facio-maxillary surgeon that have strengthened his face.

Whether he plays or not will depend on how the pain and swelling subsides.

Coach Anthony Griffin will speak later today about Lockyer's injury.

jdbronco

Juniors
Lockyer will be there 100%. Even though was a great game last night he will not want to end his career because of an injury. How ever much pain he is in he will play.
Wallace will be fine. Arm come up off the ball. f**king Boyd staying down.

blaza88z

Coach
ceagle's been roaming every little news article since the end of the game last night, he's paranoid about the thought of Lockyer playing

just read the game thread

ceagle

Bench
ceagle's been roaming every little news article since the end of the game last night, he's paranoid about the thought of Lockyer playing

just read the game thread
Mate, it is not hard to get all the latest news when your on twitter, it comes up on my news feed, all I have to do is copy and pasta it. But I don't expect inbreds to understand how the internet works.