What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Not the greatest performance in the world but we are off the mark for 2023.

Overall I thought we were more than 8 points better than them over the 80 minutes but some good warriors defence, losing our hooker in the 7th minute, oppressive heat and 2 bombed tries in the 2nd half prevented a comfortable victory.

Plenty to work on but with the forwards we had out it was an acceptable result.

A couple of comments on some of the players. Keary still looks underdone. I thought young walker was fantastic with stoic defence and a probing kicking game when there just wasn't much doing in attack. Manu looked well underdone which is understandable. Collins I thought was magnificent and has really stepped up the last 2 weeks. Teddy was his usual self. Special mention to both Paulo and Turpin who both held their own.

3 Collins
2 walker
1 teddy

On to souths. We have got this game drastically wrong the last few years. Don't care if we lose but let's just keep our heads, play footy and give a decent performance.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Collins
2 - Walker
1 - Ted

I was tempted to give Suuali'i 1 point but a couple of key errors frustrated the hell out of me.

Same three for me.
3 - Collins
2 - Walker
1 - Ted

We’re still rusty as f**k so hard to judge them. Souths closer to true form than us atm and Lodge is a big out but our favourite hotheads will be back. What can go wrong?

Latest posts