What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors song.

Rich102

Staff member
I have been asked if I know the words.
Sad to say I don't.
Can anyone supply them please?

i

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
We are the Power. We are the Speed. We are the skill, that's all we gonna need!
Get out and shout, and say it 'til the end, we are the WARRIORS 100%!

Thats what the crowd was singing on Saturday night

hitro

Juniors
I genuinely haven't heard this song, and I consume every inch of Warriors media I can. Bizarre
they play it at the ground at the end of the game (maybe win only) with the words on the big screen, I think it only started this year, maybe not even all year
There's a sort of video too with the guy that sings/wrote(?) it, I think he's from Deceptikons, is it Mareko?? Not too sure but he looks familiar. I will have a look for it on you tube, you'd think it would be on Warriors website too

Reactions: Izz

Benek

Juniors
They only started playing it recently - post Origin I think - and only for wins. It’s the victory song isn’t it? I absolutely love that they give the crowd a chance to get in on it. Great way to cap off a win and make the fans feel even more part of something bigger.

Reactions: Izz

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I genuinely haven't heard this song, and I consume every inch of Warriors media I can. Bizarre

It’s the team song that the players sing in the sheds after a win. Not sure if you’re on the ‘gram but they have been uploading videos of the team singing it on Instagram for years.

The first time they actually got the crowd to sing it was the Raiders game this year. They had prepared a little intro video with Savage and then him chanting the song with the words on the screen. Since then they have ditched the introductory video and put the words on the screen for the crowd to follow.

Happy to be corrected but I think this brief history is right.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Can't say I have heard it, but could not say I know any other teams.

I do know Up, Up Cronulla. I think most know of that, well the start anyway.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I’ve been singing it for a few years on our occasional win to annoy my co workers. Was stoked how it sounded with a huge crowd singing it spine tingling although I thought “all were gonna need” was “all we ducking need”

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Thats what the crowd was singing on Saturday night
I like it. Sure it’s basically dumb like all team songs but it keeps things simple and to the point!

amd I like that it’s been the team song for a decade or more but only recently become a more widely sung thing, cause it feels like it’s paid it’s dues and happened more naturally rather than being a manufactured thing.

also Peter Urlich is a genuine NZ music legend, as was his late sister Margaret who only passed recently.

Blair

Coach
"...also Peter Urlich is a genuine NZ music legend, as was his late sister Margaret who only passed recently."

Odds on our dressing room will be a room that echoes this song on Saturday night! We've won twice as many preliminary finals than we've lost!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
"...also Peter Urlich is a genuine NZ music legend, as was his late sister Margaret who only passed recently."

Odds on our dressing room will be a room that echoes this song on Saturday night! We've won twice as many preliminary finals than we've lost!

Afraid not. We’re 2W 2L in preliminary finals (2002 and 2011 wins, 2003 and 2008 losses)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
2003 v Penrith. I'd forgotten we got so close. A Warriors v Easts rematch would've been interesting.
That Penrith side was great though with the hair bears! Joe Gulavao sure did well for the guy who started off as an outside back in a struggling late 90s Warriors outfit.

Latest posts