What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Washy Washy

Quigs

Immortal
I just asked my accountant to do a player ratings. Recent game (yearly accumulative)
1. Value for money (Overpaid )
2. Value for money (Overpaid )
3. Underpaid (Underpaid)
4 Value for money (Value for money )
5 Value for money (Value for money )
6 Value for money (Overpaid )
7 Underpaid (Underpaid)
8 Underpaid (Underpaid)
9 Overpaid (Value for money )
10 Value for money (Underpaid)
11 Value for money (Value for money )
12 Value for money (Value for money )
13 Underpaid (Underpaid)
14 (Overpaid ) (Overpaid )
15 Value for money (Value for money )
16Value for money (Value for money )
17Value for money (Value for money )

What did Ian the Bank Manager say and what did the Queens Counsellor say?

Quigs

Immortal
They al good. QC working for NRL now chasing down merchandise pirates.
The QC might have to do a lot of probing OS I suggest he might try a couple of sweatshops in outer suburbs of Hangzhou. Go to the Teahouse of the August Moon and ask for Arhpong.

The Teahouse of the August Moon is Arhpong to eleven o'clock.

Well on that basis Townsend is a potent attacking half at his best, since he was responsible for our excellent 2016.

Fringe 8 team in attack is still not terrible. I want better than fringe 8 too, but the negative hyperbole on here does not align with our position and results.

Souths attack is not particularly due to (the "responsibility" of) their halves. They create their attacking plays from edge forwards getting early ball after middle forwards trample the opposition.

And they are the best attacking team in the comp. You are hardly woeful if you aren't the best.

The first half which was "diabolical" he would have given us a try if Lewis could have grounded it.
anyway.
Chad 6.5
Moylan 4

Latest posts