What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch tonights NRL On FOX

Mark Rudd

Juniors
My old mate Russell Fairfax will be on and you may see or hear a few interesting things from his trip down here on Saturday night for the Storm vs Manly "we have no support, lets relocate" Sea-Eagles.

;)

Once Dead

Bench
Mark Rudd said:
My old mate Russell Fairfax will be on and you may see or hear a few interesting things from his trip down here on Saturday night for the Storm vs Manly "we have no support, lets relocate" Sea-Eagles.

;)

They have more support than Melbourne will ever have.........and if you club claims Molly Meldrum as a supporter thinking that gives them any leverage, then they need their heads read..............Melbourne will relocate before Manly ever will........Melbourne Magpies....lol.....can't make it on our own, might as well steal another teams' 90+ year history - the good old way of 'THE VISION'

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Oh yes, Manly crowds are WAY above ours huh?

In RL land with the Media RL favoured? Oh my. Manly have HUGE support.

Anyway, Russell let me down.

Once Dead

Bench
Mark Rudd said:
Oh yes, Manly crowds are WAY above ours huh?

In RL land with the Media RL favoured? Oh my. Manly have HUGE support.

Anyway, Russell let me down.

When Reebs and crew stop counting toes when calculating crowd figures then we can finally put Melbourne's experiment in perspective

Once Dead

Bench
Stevo_G said:
jeez u r a funny one

Broncos supporter - need i say more, the team which has complained about not getting their way since their inception and were an intergral part of SL.........u r a funny one too

Parraren

Bench
Can anyone give me the cliche` count for Rusty Fairfax's latest appearance on NRL on Fox? I think his last effort was about 8 or 9. Did he crack the double figures this time?

Latest posts