What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waterford Crystal Mile

Nuffs

Bench
big fan of lieutenant. the barrier worries me. needs it dry

niconero was back to form last start. although the form from that race may not hold up

miss potential can carry weight. has great NZ form (as always) and will go close here. may be the one with my cash

Macca_

Coach
TAB Fixed Odds -

001 Miss Potential $3.00
005 Niconero $4.50
004 Lieutenant $5.50
010 Rockford Bay $13.00
012 Storm Attack $13.00
003 Modem $15.00
006 Noble Red $15.00
008 Lords a Leaping $17.00
009 Umber $17.00
011 Cargo Cult $21.00
002 Consular $26.00
007 Saxon $26.00
013 My Gibreel $34.00

Foz

Bench
Storm Attack and Consular are both on the pension but have good chances here at good odds.
I hate backing mares against the males when they give them weight.
A hard race.

Nuffs

Bench
i'm going with niconero after looking at the form

it's best performance this prep have been when ridden forward. hopefully he'll get a sit just off the pace with cover

rockford bay could be a smokey

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Miss Potential...Barrier one and should take up the running..Will be very hard to run down for the others in what i thought was a very average field

Macca_

Coach
Only problem is Tim that I heard she is over here to get in foal... Concerned that a race is not the main reason for the trip... As you say though, it's an average field.

Nuffs

Bench
she's already been served by red ransom.

that could explain why she might not run in the fillies and mares race on derby day

i'm more worried about the weight

Macca_

Coach
She's used to carrying that kind of weight though and she handles it. From the draw she gets a great run. She'll be in the finish for sure. Not to keen on the 3's though!

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Yep agreed 3/1 is too short... Very ordinary field. Miss Potential and Niconero are the obvious selections and IMO Cargo Cult is massive overs and will figure in the finish

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Tim Brasher said:
Yep agreed 3/1 is too short... Very ordinary field. Miss Potential and Niconero are the obvious selections and IMO Cargo Cult is massive overs and will figure in the finish

To bad i didnt just box these three and get a couple hundred percent of the Trifecta....