What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne again?

blue bags

First Grade
If we can borrow the Rorters over the cap Sombrero we can exchange the mobility scooter for a Rolls Royce thats the rorters way.
But Wayne Benny Boyo still needs to be mobility scootered to and from the Rolls Royce
Fantastic sponsorship opportunities
Cause Benny Boyo coaching till 81 years young
Throw in a Camper trailer so he can join the Grey nomad's

speedster

Juniors

Almost a done deal but still has to apply ink. Looking good though as long as he doesn't do a Fifita which I highly doubt.

Now lets see who the pied piper manages to bring with him. (not just from the Dolphins of course).

speedster

Juniors
“As it stands, I haven’t agreed to terms. I haven’t signed anything,” Bennett said.

“I have met with Souths, we had some preliminary talks and we agreed to come back next Monday after Magic Round is over and finalise it.

“One way or the other, we will finalise things after this weekend.

“Either I will be going to Souths or I won’t be going.

“There’s been no handshakes. I haven’t signed any paperwork. I haven’t committed to any contract. There’s still things to be discussed.”

“Look at what happened with David Fifita. People said he was done at the Roosters, but he is not going to the Roosters is he?” Bennett said.

“South Sydney are up here for Magic Round so they will stay back a day or two and we’ll meet again. I’m not going anywhere until I sign a contract.”

Steenson123

Juniors
This LEGEND deserves FIVE [5] SEASONS.
Give this man everything.
He is unique, quirky and an outstanding leader of footballers.
NRL is small time in a global sense, tiny in fact, but Bennett is truly a LEGEND that probably coaches from bigger countries and sports admire.
I know one thing.
When Burt returns, I am going to Heffron Pk, live near it, to acquire his autograph and to shake his hand.
Brsibane in 2000 were the last successful futures bet I have had in all football codes!! And he sunk Easts too!!!
But I will state ONE very important request to Burt: do NOT, under any circumstances, appoint an assistant as your successor!!!

Steenson123

Juniors
I heard it's a big deal.
It should be for FIVE seasons.
The guy is simply a human legend, at his age how many individuals would still be great at their profession?
As Hooper stated on 360, backed by the Bulldog, Burt's presence alone will transform those who, since last May, have been loafing and taking short cuts.
Further, he will greatly improve forwards such as Moale, Kelpie and Shaq. These guys are young and have large frames and are going around in circles but now they will have a Legend coaching and motivating them. For players like them, this man will transform them.

“As it stands, I haven’t agreed to terms. I haven’t signed anything,” Bennett said.

“I have met with Souths, we had some preliminary talks and we agreed to come back next Monday after Magic Round is over and finalise it.

“One way or the other, we will finalise things after this weekend.

“Either I will be going to Souths or I won’t be going.

“There’s been no handshakes. I haven’t signed any paperwork. I haven’t committed to any contract. There’s still things to be discussed.”

“Look at what happened with David Fifita. People said he was done at the Roosters, but he is not going to the Roosters is he?” Bennett said.

“South Sydney are up here for Magic Round so they will stay back a day or two and we’ll meet again. I’m not going anywhere until I sign a contract.”

Rusty got his signature a few weeks back the day after he flew over it's all fake news speedster pappas apparently signed off on the bennett deal with rusty.fake news sells papers just ask Donald Trump.

speedster

Juniors
Rusty got his signature a few weeks back the day after he flew over it's all fake news speedster pappas apparently signed off on the bennett deal with rusty.fake news sells papers just ask Donald Trump.
These are direct quotes from Wayne himself. Are you saying he's a liar?

p.s. Donald Trump is the world's biggest liar and spreader of fake news going round. He's the last person I would ever trust. He who smelt it, dealt it.

Wayne bennett likes to keep you all guessing especially the journalists from the media and the general public it seems to work hilariously for wayne he loves the fun and games. Even on nrl360 last week they said the deal was done a month ago signed and sealed as my little bird said I guess they are also saying wayne bennett is lying too mate.

speedster

Juniors
Wayne bennett likes to keep you all guessing especially the journalists from the media and the general public it seems to work hilariously for wayne he loves the fun and games. Even on nrl360 last week they said the deal was done a month ago signed and sealed as my little bird said I guess they are also saying wayne bennett is lying too mate.
When Wayne leaves them guessing, he is purposefully vague. Those quotes from him above were direct, not vague so no reason to not take him him on his word when he is being up front.

What has been said to have been agreed is obviously off the record and not official as yet and that is what Wayne is really saying. It has obviously been discussed behind closed doors, and should remain there by the way, but officially has not actually been actually yet signed. That's the difference. Unofficial versus official. That's all.

I recall JAC was a done deal a couple of off seasons ago until it wasn't. We can't count our chickens until they're actually hatched.

Cheers.

When Wayne leaves them guessing, he is purposefully vague. Those quotes from him above were direct, not vague so no reason to not take him him on his word when he is being up front.

What has been said to have been agreed is obviously off the record and not official as yet and that is what Wayne is really saying. It has obviously been discussed behind closed doors, and should remain there by the way, but officially has not actually been actually yet signed. That's the difference. Unofficial versus official. That's all.

I recall JAC was a done deal a couple of off seasons ago until it wasn't. We can't count our chickens until they're actually hatched.

Cheers.

Its already hatched 4 weeks ago

These are direct quotes from Wayne himself. Are you saying he's a liar?

p.s. Donald Trump is the world's biggest liar and spreader of fake news going round. He's the last person I would ever trust. He who smelt it, dealt it.

Speedster everyone lies mate in their life time for instance as the old saying goes (who ever lies best in court wins)

I still won’t be convinced he’s signed til he’s sitting in a Presser with Solly to announce it.

Hi TRIPLEM James hooper said on nrl360 last week that rusty got the bennett deal done one month ago.My little bird told me rusty signed up bennett with nick pappas the following day after rusty flew in all was signed and sealed by rusty and pappas legally. rusty blew the board up it was not a pretty sight apparently many noses were put out of joint rusty was furious and rightfully so believe me my little bird knows.