What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 33rd Match: New Zealand v Pakistan - Birmingham 26/6/19 (Pak won by 6 wickets)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Lol

Amir has at times been playing a lone hand in the bowling department for Pakistan.

But yeah let's just swing loosely at his first ball well wide of off stump.

Do people outside of NZ think that slice of heaven is the only Kiwi song ever made?

Yes.

Crowded House were 2/3 Aussie in their 'classic' era. 1/2, then back to 2/3, when they were big in the UK.

Split Enz...

Headless Chickens...

Dragon...

The Naked and Famous...

Mutton Birds...

Liam Finn...

Cut Off Your Hands...

Bic Runga...

Noiseworks...

Mi-Sex...

Kimbra...

Ladyhawke...

Lorde...

OMC...

The Swingers...

All great 'Aussie' bands or artists I've listened to a couple of times. ;-)

Electric Hippies were Aussies. Ha.

The sight screens are the size of a city block these days and the batsman still crack it

How the hell did they play in the day of the sight screen?

Rolled side to side. LOL. Remember when the crowd in cheap seats would get up and move side to side when they moved the sight screen? And groundskeepers sat against the fence, when there were no ropes, and had a durry while waiting to move it again.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yes.

Crowded House were 2/3 Aussie in their 'classic' era. 1/2, then back to 2/3, when they were big in the UK.

Split Enz...

Headless Chickens...

Dragon...

The Naked and Famous...

Mutton Birds...

Liam Finn...

Cut Off Your Hands...

Bic Runga...

Noiseworks...

Mi-Sex...

Electric Hippies...

Kimbra...

Ladyhawke...

Lorde...

OMC...

The Swingers...

All great 'Aussie' bands or artists I've listened to a couple of times. ;-)

You forgot that great Aussie band out of Auckland (I think that's in Queensland) - Supergroove.

Latest posts