What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCQ: Australia v Jordan

Misanthrope

Staff member
Australia 2-1. We open the scoring and they pull one back, only for us to snag a late one from some Holman or Oar flukiness.

D-Day for Australia.

We have won only 1 game all tournament and now we are expected to win 2 in a row.

I think we can beat Iraq who will likely be out by then however i have my doubts that we can beat Jordan.

1-1 is my tip. Tim Cahill to the rescue yet again.

Big Sam

First Grade
Am a bit perplexed at the pessimism from some. Perhaps you're just mentally preparing yourselves for something to go wrong?

Seeing what we produced in Saitama, I think we'll be fine even if the onus is on us to attack.

It's Jordan's first experience of playing in Australia. Every West Asian team in a recent WCQ has been beaten heavily in their first match on Australian soil from Qatar to Oman to Saudi Arabia.

And last week they struggled to beat New Zealand A FFS.

isaiah

Bench
same team as last week, good. as long as we are positive early again. i'm really impressed with the coach. 10 times better than the previous idiot. i'm not bothered that we have only one game, we have been building beautifully to these 2 games. even giving talented young guns like rogic solid time.