What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We all knew Caine was pathetic, but.....

Alan Shore

First Grade
The legendary Steven Rogers has truly summed it up.

Sludge said:
But we’re not going to buy a guy just because he can kick. He has to be able to play footy as well. I mean if I really wanted a kicker, I could buy Joel Caine right now from the Wests Tigers

jirskyr

Juniors
What was Sheensie doing throwing Caine in at hooker last week? I know it was pretty much his Leichhardt farewell game, but man he had nothing. A few TRAGIC passes behind players, got tired after about 5 mins of tackling.

Joel you have served us well, but you are the weakest link...goodbye.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tamazoid said:
The legendary Steven Rogers has truly summed it up.

Sludge said:
But we’re not going to buy a guy just because he can kick. He has to be able to play footy as well. I mean if I really wanted a kicker, I could buy Joel Caine right now from the Wests Tigers

:lol: :lol: :lol: But the scary thing is he can't kick :lol: :lol: :lol:

B_Tiger

Juniors
lol

I feel sorry for him now.

He isn't anywhere near as crap as Obst so at least he has that going for him.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
B_Tiger said:
lol

I feel sorry for him now.

He isn't anywhere near as crap as Obst so at least he has that going for him.

You will change your tune if he too grew the Beckham hairstyle :lol: :lol:

B_Tiger

Juniors
true, but the fact is he hasn't grown one.

It is something ingrained in an especially shit player that forces them to grow a beckham and Obst is an especially shit player.

Therefore the distinction between Caine and Obst can clearly be made.

Caine is shit, not especially shit.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
B_Tiger said:
true, but the fact is he hasn't grown one.

It is something ingrained in an especially shit player that forces them to grow a beckham and Obst is an especially shit player.

Therefore the distinction between Caine and Obst can clearly be made.

Caine is shit, not especially shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BJ

Juniors
how was caine's efforts on the footy show last night.. dodgey as..
at least the tigers finally got on there i guess..

HappyTiger

Juniors
Joel Caine,Luke Milton,nick Bradley and Ben Galea were dressed up as the band the sang My Sherona pretending to play the song.........GEEKS :lol:

BJ

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Joel Caine,Luke Milton,nick Bradley and Ben Galea were dressed up as the band the sang My Sherona pretending to play the song.........GEEKS :lol:

haha the classic was when kerri anne was "interviewing" caine.. really put his acting skills to the test there..
he must have a lot of free time on his hands now that he isn't a regular starter or benchie in the top grade..

Latest posts