What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we beat parra

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i cant help but think back to mid season when parramatta threw everything at us but we just had all the answers and escaped with a victory at parra stadium

so i think we beat the likely premiers, does this mean anything for next yr? can we be a premiership threat? we have the wood on the premiers which is a positive i think

i cant help but think back to mid season when parramatta threw everything at us but we just had all the answers and escaped with a victory at parra stadium

so i think we beat the likely premiers, does this mean anything for next yr? can we be a premiership threat? we have the wood on the premiers which is a positive i think

We beat them when they were playing sh*te like us.

We kept playing sh*te but they started killing it.

When we played them in their current form we lost 30-0 at home.

They aren't the Premiers yet and lol at having the wood on them.

Ausguy

Coach
lololololol

we should get credit... they said f**k the sharks beat us.... snap out of it boys... and so the story continues next week.

Quigs

Immortal
we beat farkin manly this year too, but we wuzzz robbed by the farkin' things yet again.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts