What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we got him..........LBW

Surandy

Bench
steaming stormer said:
Surandy wrote:
Poor Fui, another year of putting up with a crap coach and a crap club.

It's more the crap CEO... bloody Fitzgerald makes it impossible to like Parra, purely because of him

It must be the coaching staff as well, look at all the players they have let go that have gone on to bigger and better things at other clubs.

eelsta

Bench
steaming stormer said:
Surandy wrote:

It's more the crap CEO... bloody Fitzgerald makes it impossible to like Parra, purely because of him

bit like ribot eh

Surandy

Bench
eelsta said:
steaming stormer said:
Surandy wrote:

bit like ribot eh

LOL, wake up and get up to date idiot, Ribot isn't Storm's CEO. Frank Stanton currently is, but Brian Waldron officially takes over from November 1st.

eelsta

Bench
Surandy said:
eelsta said:
steaming stormer said:
Surandy wrote:

bit like ribot eh

LOL, wake up and get up to date idiot, Ribot isn't Storm's CEO. Frank Stanton currently is, but Brian Waldron officially takes over from November 1st.
oh excuse me for being an idiot :shock: i was actually referring to the past you know when he nearly stuffed up the game but hey when you want to make a point always resort to name calling :roll: :roll:
oh and yes we all know fitzups an idiot so dont bother using that in your comeback, just call me something else
i await your reply

shadow grinder

First Grade
:lol: " so dont bother using that in your comeback"

imma gunna say it anyway....fitzy and the eels are all geniuss..we dont need your losing kind here :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

eelsta

Bench
JUGGA_CLOWN said:
:lol: " so dont bother using that in your comeback"

imma gunna say it anyway....fitzy and the eels are all geniuss..we dont need your losing kind here :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Surandy

Bench
eelsta said:
oh excuse me for being an idiot :shock: i was actually referring to the past you know when he nearly stuffed up the game but hey when you want to make a point always resort to name calling :roll: :roll:
oh and yes we all know fitzups an idiot so dont bother using that in your comeback, just call me something else
i await your reply

Have you heard from Fitzy lately? I'm guessing he's gunna need help in setting up Iceland's inaugural beach volleyball competition.

eelsta

Bench
who was the ceo that started super :lol: :lol: league and wanted to kick out 4 teams
to have a 12 team comp and you winge (rightly i might )add about fitzgerald saying basically the same thing, you know what they say PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES :lol: :lol: :lol: i await your abuse in reply

Latest posts