What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need a new thread. Derby version.

sladden road

Juniors
Where’s Gregstar when ya need him.?

Get f**ked you stains mongrel asshats, feeding off the scraps of the mighty leaders, thinking Choppers will take you to the promised land cause now your players wun really fast.
Losers.

Imagine Flanno as ya coach in-this age. merkin is barely an upgrade on Griffin. Could barley string a sentence together on Fox. If the lack of intellect didn’t get in the way, the choppers def did.

“Ah da, have da wun anything since I be dere.”?

Yes merkin, we are building a powerhouse.
I pray Flanno buys a Dugan for the drags.
After that my work on-this plane of existence will be complete and I will transmute like Master Oggway.

sladden road

Juniors
Wun Birdy wun.
f**k Birdy.
f**k Choppers
And two times f**k baby teeth choppers.

Last edited:

sladden road

Juniors
T
If we only win one more game this year I want it to be this one. f**k Flange x 2 and Birdy. In the dry we belt them. In the wet and being a derby anything can happen.
The only thing that can happen is that Skull is still a merkin, that all the asshats living in the 60s can go and get f**ked ..different game, different era, norm provan loser merkins..
That’s why Billy Smith came to the mighties .
The toughest player on our squad
, “Chucky doll McInnes” vomited in his mouth when the satins tried to keep him..plus, when Uncle Wayne and his progeny, Jamie (sowed by skeletor) Soward took Slater out of the game because they could not beat him, we have the 7 tackle set.
St scum is a disgrace to the league.

it’s not the 50s you f**king stupid Rockdale rock spiders .

Quigs

Immortal
From the vault:

biker-nuts.jpg

gregstar

Referee
You slimy bunch of nutstains.

I spoke to Flannelette and he's got the right drugs ready for the team this weekend.
He admitted last week against the Rorters he inadvertently gave the crew his personal space-cake by mistake.

He's assured me he's got the stuff he gave your bunch of pansies in 2016 for your tainted premiership.

You can develop that sh*thole swamp as much as you want, but it's still a sh*thole swamp.
Our affluent, cosmopolitan, culturally diverse area will once again expose your dung heap for what it is.
A sh*tstain on the arse-cheek of Sydney.

1714777177199.jpeg

We're on our way!

BTW Quigs you rancid old turd - you don't fool anyone in that Akubra & hi-viz vest.

You slimy bunch of nutstains.

I spoke to Flannelette and he's got the right drugs ready for the team this weekend.
He admitted last week against the Rorters he inadvertently gave the crew his personal space-cake by mistake.

He's assured me he's got the stuff he gave your bunch of pansies in 2016 for your tainted premiership.

You can develop that sh*thole swamp as much as you want, but it's still a sh*thole swamp.
Our affluent, cosmopolitan, culturally diverse area will once again expose your dung heap for what it is.
A sh*tstain on the arse-cheek of Sydney.

View attachment 87556

We're on our way!

BTW Quigs you rancid old turd - you don't fool anyone in that Akubra & hi-viz vest.
Is that Forest Rd Hurstville, or Railway Pde Kogarah???

gregstar

Referee
Wouldn't have clue.

But given the senile old c**_nt is there, I'm assuming it leads south to the cesspit.

So how are all of you, you bunch of dung-punching turd-burglars?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is that Forest Rd Hurstville, or Railway Pde Kogarah???
The latter. The pic 100 years old too.

Those people pushing the aged care beds are Quigs' carers. That's why he was allowed out to be "the marshall"

And fair go Greggy. If doesn't get to wear the Hi Viz how are they gonna find him when he wanders. Geez

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wouldn't have clue.

But given the senile old c**_nt is there, I'm assuming it leads south to the cesspit.

So how are all of you, you bunch of dung-punching turd-burglars?
He gets around. He was here last week.

It's like Where's Wally but he's there.

5524.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
The latter. The pic 100 years old too.

Those people pushing the aged care beds are Quigs' carers. That's why he was allowed out to be "the marshall"

And fair go Greggy. If doesn't get to wear the Hi Viz how are they gonna find him when he wanders. Geez

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.