What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Need Monaghan.

Sugar

Bench
The effort from our halves in the last month is proof that we are in dire need of a quality half back.
We are no way near a top 8 team ATM with the addition of Monas we will be contenders in future years.

Or bite the bullet and blood Eddie Paea now.

eagle rock

Juniors
you'll need to come up with some serious cash for Monas. Hull and the tiges offers are rumoured to be in the 350-400 k a year bracket.
I thought Joe Williams was your answer, but now I'm not sure?

Dave Q

Coach
Given the Lote fracas, I dont think cash is a problem for us.

The way he's playing, Monas has genuine origin claims too.

Joey and Smith have played much better against more formidable opposition, its a matter of lifting them up I suppose.

JT will be angry now and when JT gets angry, we usually win the next game.

But monas would make for a handy acquisition.

Lowe had a great game.

rabs

Staff member
Williams just doesn't have the temperament. At kickoff I commented in his favour and applauded JT for sticking with him in this game despite the recent cracks re-appearing in his mind set. I really thought the team would show some enterprise in this game after 20 minutes and go on to a comfortable win - in the process getting Joes confidence back up - it just didn't happen despite some commendable guts in defence. I just don't think Joe is cool enough to be running a team, Tim Smith could come under the same umbrella and he has a sh*tload more talent than Williams. Monagahan would be perfect.

MattJ

Juniors
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys...
I dont have a link but over at the pride, the word is that he is off to warrington.
I think the game on saturday night showed just how bad we needed a decent half, another quality player going to super league whilst still in there prime.
Jeez, he would have been a handy signing.

Dave Q

Coach
Rocky Rabbit said:
yeah i heard it this morning on nova its not official yet but apparently it like $450,000 a year.

I think Tim Smith is sniffing rabbit.

Zigwaa

Bench
How old is Mona's?

He'd shine behind Souths' forward pack. Unfortunate he's going to England.

Latest posts