What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need to

Gronk

Staff member
And another thing you guys must all admit that I’m one of the best posters here and that deep down you have all missed me and the forum has declined in my absence.

TBH nobody mentioning cryptostuff and tryhard omegas was quite refreshing.:p

Bazal

Post Whore
well you should know, tell me, do you have pop ups blocked ?

Probably thigh my ad blocker but if that affects alerts (and it doesn't affect PMs or any other alerts) then I would call that a fault with the site tbh

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Probably thigh my ad blocker but if that affects alerts (and it doesn't affect PMs or any other alerts) then I would call that a fault with the site tbh

your using an ad blocker is not a fault with our site

without the ads we dont exist

Bazal

Post Whore
your using an ad blocker is not a fault with our site

without the ads we dont exist

Yeah because that's exactly what I meant.... If it doesn't affect any other notifications why does it affect that one?

T-Boon

Coach
And another thing you guys must all admit that I’m one of the best posters here and that deep down you have all missed me and the forum has declined in my absence.

I don't really know you.
What would you say your best thread is? I mean, have you started any threads that you are proud of that I could go look at to get an idea of the greatness?

Gronk

Staff member
I don't really know you.
What would you say your best thread is? I mean, have you started any threads that you are proud of that I could go look at to get an idea of the greatness?
How do you rate your womens RL thread ?

Bazal

Post Whore
I think, realistically, what we need to do is duct tape T-Boon to a telegraph pole somewhere out on the road out of Bourke.

Latest posts