What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we should be chasing

HappyTiger

Juniors
We u keep wanting to buy this talent Slugs.Manu and Hill.Youve already bought Craigie,Bajuori and Langers.Seems u Dunnies Think were not so bad after all. :lol:

Slugs

HappyTiger said:
We u keep wanting to buy this talent Slugs.Manu and Hill.Youve already bought Craigie,Bajuori and Langers.Seems u Dunnies Think were not so bad after all. :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Sheesh slugs, why u keep writing the same stuff???? Ratsarse keep u up last night? By the way did u return his sausage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Sheesh slugs, why u keep writing the same stuff???? Ratsarse keep u up last night? By the way did u return his sausage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Deary me Owen, those sausages are the property of Slugs and Ratsarse!!!!!!! Bet someone's a little sore and sorry today , must've been Slugs? keeps repeating himself to day?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
arse slugs, ratsarse, owen souths Tezza, notice the connection between these and bottom? :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
any answer that is degrading towards souths is correct. A free hash brown for you Pete. better head out this way where owen isn't so you can get a chance of eating it. :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Theres no way Owen will get out there fast enough on the Aussie Stadium Meddie Cab.You should be fine.Besides he'll have to make some cheeseburger stops on the way out there.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Too true! be happy to report i made it there and back without incident! Although there were reports on radio of an oversized man creating a storm on the hume highway , just north of bansktown????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's worthy enough for you to become a saint, you have to create a miracle, you had 3 pete, you beat Owen to a maccas, you got to eat something from maccas, and Owen didn't eat you. Ladies and gentlemen and the moronic souths slops supporters I present to you, Saint Pete. The patron saint of Luck. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yep, im positive i only made it there because i hid in a KFC truck, "OWEN NO WANT KFC!!!!!!! OWEN WHAT CHEESEBURGERS!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , I knew it would work!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Once again a Tigers supporter outsmarting something from the souths slops mob. In Owens case we should probably call the dunnies the souths slobs. :lol: