What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should have kept forward Nathan Brown

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know alien and Shadow can see what I mean.

He's a big loss.

His aggression is something we needed. We should have paid him what he wanted and not re-signed Clark.

Why oh why...........

Simple, should've kept Brown and told Clark to go.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brown has made 17 for 144 metres and 3 offloads.

I feel sick Shadow!!!!!

I'm nearly bringing my slurpee back up alien!!!!!!

Someone at Souths has to be held accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fug me!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
We should have tried to get Matagi as well.

13 for 127 metres today.

Just look alien at the other teams, nearly all of their props can pump their legs and bend the line/offload.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Cam Mcinnes, Luke keary and brown have all had good games. Hurts to see them gone

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ile go send you a pm give me ten mins becoz he spat it all in my ears he was ropeable hopefully i can remember it all sheeeeeesh i got an ear full r20

Rhyno

First Grade

I feel sick Shadow!!!!!

lol@souths

good signing for parra

Pommy

Coach

I feel sick Shadow!!!!!

63509027.jpg

rabbitohs95

Bench
Eh it's not the be-all-end-all.

Although I would've liked to keep him I guess he just got a better deal.

I'm interested to see how our former players go in their new colours, I'll cheer them on as individuals (except against us of course).

Personally I didn't think Keary was that good, his tries were from the extremely soft Titans' defence, but it was interesting to see him floating either side of the ruck. I think he'll suit the Roosters well now that I've had a glimpse.

souths_reborn

Juniors
Eh it's not the be-all-end-all.

Although I would've liked to keep him I guess he just got a better deal.

I'm interested to see how our former players go in their new colours, I'll cheer them on as individuals (except against us of course).

Personally I didn't think Keary was that good, his tries were from the extremely soft Titans' defence, but it was interesting to see him floating either side of the ruck. I think he'll suit the Roosters well now that I've had a glimpse.
I completely agree with you about Keary not being that good. Its almost like people are kidding themselves simply because he scored two tries. While he did do reasonably well in the first half, I thought he completely went missing in the second and reverted back to being his crazy, erratic self when he did get his hands on the footy.

Latest posts