What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We suck.....Spoilers

Tank30

Juniors
:crazy::crazy::crazy:Take the freaking 2....Who f**king takes the two when you are 4 behind...

MORONS...

EELICIT

Juniors
geez we suck but roosters suck more! lol 3rd in the comp they should be blowing us away!

Dutchy

Immortal
You win the penalty count nearly every week. Parra were allowed to hold down the Roosters more than vice versa today.

Parra cant whinge about referees.

mickdo

Coach
You win the penalty count nearly every week. Parra were allowed to hold down the Roosters more than vice versa today.

Parra cant whinge about referees.

You were the one whinging about the referees dumbass

Daddycool

Juniors
That's amazing! Where did that come from? The Eels have looked disinterested for much of the year and now they beat the Roosters at the SFS.

Hovever, what I can't believe is the Panthers. It isn't often I feel genuinely sorry for a group of rival fans. But, today I do.

Glenn

First Grade
Finally some pride in the Jersey, hopefully the kick start to the finals :)
The Jack Gibson cup is at its' rightful home. :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The thread was started when we took that penalty kick instead of going for six...We clearly do not suck after the way we finished the game.
The decision to take the 2 was ridiculous. I couldn't blame Finchy for blowing up.