What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week off...

choc_soldier

Coach
I tell ya, it was a long shot at the beginning of the night, but the results have gone our way.

The Storm and Cowboys have got up... bleeding heck! :shock:

Therefore, that means we get the week off now!

Great chance to get over some of those niggling injuries too...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
parra_panther said:
If the Roosters win tomorrow, we will play the winner of Broncos v Cowboys.

isn't it if the roosters lose?

i thought if the roosters win we play the winner out of storm and dogs?

WildKat

Juniors
WHAT! I don't want us (Storm) to play Penrith yet...I'm still deciding who I'm barracking for! ;-)

Actually, it'd really only be a problem if Jason Wrigley was playing first grade, and I doubt he'll be put in the side this finals series. So I'll just stay true to my state for now...but if Storm choke (not unlikely) i'll be praying for the Panthers to go back to back! :D

dice

Juniors
Who would have thought the Panthers would get a week off? Unbelievable!

With players coming back from injury/suspension you guys are looking good all of a sudden.

Big Mick

Referee
If ROosters lose, we play the winner of Raiders and Bulldogs

And the Storm would play the winner of Roosters and Cowboys

Penrith v Roosters - MARK II

Caged Panther

First Grade
lets not get ahead of ourselves yet people. Keep this sobering thought in mind. If we had lost on friday we would be the ones out. I don't want to make any predictions just sit back and enjoy the ride.

choc_soldier

Coach
Yes, if the game went for about 5 minutes longer on Friday night, we could have very well been eliminated.

But due to a huge slice of luck, the fortunes have swung the other way, and we get the week off, and straight through to the preliminary final.

I know that we are only 80 minutes away from another grand final, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

However, I am feeling quietly confident. ;-)

lainey

Juniors
WildKat said:
WHAT! I don't want us (Storm) to play Penrith yet...I'm still deciding who I'm barracking for! ;-)

Actually, it'd really only be a problem if Jason Wrigley was playing first grade, and I doubt he'll be put in the side this finals series. So I'll just stay true to my state for now...but if Storm choke (not unlikely) i'll be praying for the Panthers to go back to back! :D

I was at the Cougars game on Saturday night and I was talking to Jason Wrigley. He was out injured, calf muscle, but he should be back next week but it would be for Premier League not 1st Grade.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
lainey said:
I was at the Cougars game on Saturday night and I was talking to Jason Wrigley. He was out injured, calf muscle, but he should be back next week but it would be for Premier League not 1st Grade.

I would think not. We have Lewis, Puletua, Galuvao and possibly Pritchard returning to the First Grade team and with the younger players that played on Friday night playing good footy and the fact that it's a Grand final qualifier i would think he wouldn't be considered. 8)