What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird ways to make food

Alba

Coach
Do any of you have a particular way to prepare or eat food that other people think is weird?

The way I make 2 minute noodles is often mocked. I boil the noodles, drain them, mix a bit of butter and the seasoning until evenly distributed! I've never met anyone outside of my family that eats them like this. Anyone?

Also, frozen pies. I love Sargent's! I stick it in the oven for 45mins and then cut it up like a kid is going to eat it. I smother it with pepper and tomato sauce and dig in! Everyone always thinks that a weird way to eat a pie!

K go!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cook all my meat straight from the freezer in a pan with no oil in it.

Monk

Referee
The way I make 2 minute noodles is often mocked. I boil the noodles, drain them, mix a bit of butter and the seasoning until evenly distributed! I've never met anyone outside of my family that eats them like this. Anyone?

Never done it with butter, but aside from that it's exactly how I make my 2 minute noodles. Will totes try with butter next time.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Mrs AG mixes peanut butter in with her porridge which drives me nuts because I'm allergic to peanuts. A crazy Zimbabwean thing.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
remind me of the mythbusters episode i saw on the weekend where they cook a lasagne in a dishwasher and comes out fine