What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome back Benji!

DeeGan

Bench
Welcome back Benji!

There are a few players these days that I list as "must watch". Benji Marshall is one of them and today he makes his long awaited return to the NRL.

benjimarshall_wideweb__430x286.jpg

As I said in the match thread, I really hope this is the start of a healthy run of consecutive appearances for the Tigers. I don't expect any miracles from him today, though I will cross everything hoping he just gets through with a clean bill of health.

Chook Norris

First Grade
I'll give him 15 minutes before he gets injured :lol:

just kidding, but i hope he pulls through well

Inferno

Coach
This bastard cost us our game against the Tigpies last year with a 60m try then a goal in GP

Hope our boys remember that and give him a proper "welcome back to the NRL"

DeeGan

Bench
This bastard cost us our game against the Tigpies last year with a 60m try then a goal in GP

I think there is no doubt about it - Benji is in for one tough afternoon. Bird will go him no peace out there. I look forward to their battle.

eels_fan_01

Bench
One of the biggest advantages i think is that John Morris shifts to hooker, it is hes best position i know you have to have Farah there normally but Morris has played hes best footy in my opinion at hooker through hes career. Hes been pretty ordinary in the halves at the Tigs thats for sure.

t-ba

Post Whore

If he had an open wound I'm sure you could rely on Paul Gallen to have a gouge at it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
For the sake of the World Cup I hope he gets through the rest of the season and hits top form

there is 3 of them, it's a trio.

On a more serious note, I hope Benji can get back into some good form. When he's playing well, there are few players to watch who are more exciting or more unpredictable.

yeh sorry need to think before i type there lol ,i think i went to type marshall/head will be a great duo than i changed it and forgot to write trio :p

t-ba

Post Whore
The tigers have a great 1,6,7 and 9. It's a shame that they seem to all be made of paper mache.