What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well don Panthers.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just want to say congratulations on an incredible win.
To lose one of your chief playmakers and be down at the half and to do what your team did in the second half was amazing.
Hope Gower gets back on the field sooner rather than later also.

Good luck on the rest of the season, hopefully we'll make a game of it next time our teams meet.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eels----> :lol:

Congrats on a superb thrashing of an appallingly pathetic team, lads and lasses!

pantherz9103

First Grade
A very proud day as a panthers fan. Honestly thought we'd lose once he went off. I am shocked, I am stunned but in a jubilant sort of way. Also very worried for Gowie. I hope he's not out for too long but more importantly hope his health is stable.

Delboy

First Grade
Well done Panthers, 6,7 and 9 the key players and you killed us. SHows what you can do when the forwards run hard, and angles are run.
Great game, apologies for not making the second half a battle, hope Gower is ok, the hit looked like a thousand others, he must have had previous damage as I was surprised at the game he went off
You hammered us!!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Top, gutsy performance from the Panthers.

I'm just sorry we forgot to come out for the second half!

Seriously though, your boys pulled together well after Gower came off, and I hope he makes a speedy recovery - very unfortunate injury.

See you blokes in a few weeks! We'll turn up for both halves next time ;-)

choc_soldier

Coach
Thanks guys - very sporting of you! :)

I too was surprised how meekly the Eels seemed to surrender in the second half. I honestly thought we'd struggle in the second half... but how I was proven wrong!

Caged Panther

First Grade
I think some of us are as shocked at the result sans Gower. But thanks for the congrats most of us are pretty jubilent right now.

Mish

Juniors
Yep, thanks for coming by to congradulate.. as you can imagine we are ecstatic about the win, and worried about Gower... its good to show we are NOT A ONE MAN TEAM!