What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Ash Harrison

Brutus

Referee
Yes, well done Ash my boy for taking less cash to head over to glamour club, the Roosters, so you could improve as a footballer and play more rep footy.

Looking at that Queensland back-row, I'm think you've failed.:lol:

On ya Ricky for ruining another player's career :clap: Hodges is certainly thankful he left the joint - look at him now.

HoLLuS

Juniors
Brutus said:
Yes, well done Ash my boy for taking less cash to head over to glamour club, the Roosters, so you could improve as a footballer and play more rep footy.

Looking at that Queensland back-row, I'm think you've failed.:lol:

On ya Ricky for ruining another player's career :clap: Hodges is certainly thankful he left the joint - look at him now.

You really are a one eyed dipsh*t!!!

Harrison moved to the roosters to play finals footy, he didn't want to deal with the wooden spoon every year. Who could blame him? All of the players who rejected offers from Souths feel the same, but I guess it MUST be cos he's at the roosters.

As for Hodges, nobody ruined his career in Sydney, he ruined it himself, his dicking around because he got dumped was nothign short of brattish behaviour. He's only playing well now because it seems he has grown up, a feat usually achieved at a much lower age for most people.

Scott

Bench
sunny said:
Harrison was awful in origin i thought last year.

He got 15 minutes!

Hardly enough evidence.

His form this year does not warrant selection imo.

Paullyboy

Coach
I must admit, I laughed when I saw he missed out. I know the main reason may have been to play finals footy, but I certainly remember an interview where he expressed his hope of furthering his representative future by going to the Roosters.

Then again, we lose in the end, because we are stuck with freaking Stagg in the backrow. Deadset, Bowen is bigger and more destructive than him.

sunny

to be fair though paully neither stagg nor harrison is exactly shane webcke when it comes to taking the ball forward.

Brutus

Referee
Someone should remind Harro that he represented QLD from Souths last year and now he can't even crack it into the worst back-row QLD have chosen in ages with all due respects to Dallas who should do well.

Don't get your hopes up for finals footy either chook boy :clap:

Bumble

First Grade
Ahaha...Good career choice Judas.

Who knows how different it would've been. If you'd stayed, Orford, Ross and Anasta would've signed and you'd be in the QLD team.

Carlito

Juniors
Bumble said:

Who knows how different it would've been. If you'd stayed, Orford, Ross and Anasta would've stayed and you'd be in the QLD team.

Set's harrison's rep carrer back about a season. Set's souths back about another decade ;-)

thickos

First Grade
Bumble said:

Who knows how different it would've been. If you'd stayed, Orford, Ross and Anasta would've stayed and you'd be in the QLD team.

would've stayed?

You didn't even have those players (Orford, Ross, Anasta) to begin with. Players looking to further their career avoid souths like the plague.

By God his career was rapidly going down the gurgler and he got an opportunity to go to a well run and at the time successful club with a talented coach and his getting crucified for it......

Souths would want to hope their's no truth from the maingame(Yes mods b4 u critisize me it did appear in the daily telegraph friday edition) on friday as it stated that Mini, the mcdougalls and michael greenfield are all but definately gone.

I've been a souths sympathiser for years but deadset if they dont improve by the end of next year they need to lay down the ultimatum its either CC or extinction.

Its soooooo pathetic and such a drama they'd loose what 5 or 6 thousand fans and instantly gain 20000. Highly succesful leagues club, plenty of sponsorship, place that players wont to go. But nah that would be too brainy for the homebush hares. They'd rather play in front of crowds of 4500 in a 90,000 capacity stadium.

super_coach

First Grade
The chooks were not the only club after Harrison. Sheens had him chalked down as his no 1 choice. Not going to flash at the moment,but is playing in team that has had some major injuries to contend with.He will get a start in origon two or three.He is a class player

Bumble

First Grade
Carlito said:
Set's harrison's rep carrer back about a season. Set's souths back about another decade ;-)

Not really. Shannan MacPherson will be a better player than Ash in a coupleo f years.

thickos said:
would've stayed?

You didn't even have those players (Orford, Ross, Anasta) to begin with. Players looking to further their career avoid souths like the plague.

Oops, should be would've joined.

Carlito

Juniors
Bumble said:
Not really. Shannan MacPherson will be a better player than Ash in a coupleo f years.

Doubt it. I also doubt that you'll develop better players than Anasta, Ross and Orford who you suggest would have 'stayed' if Ash had :lol:

Glen

Bench
I guess when you haven't won a game this season you have to take pleasure in something. I'm willing to bet Harrison is still happy he left the most pathetic side in the NRL

Miss Eagle

Juniors
Sir Knight82 said:
Its soooooo pathetic and such a drama they'd loose what 5 or 6 thousand fans and instantly gain 20000. Highly succesful leagues club, plenty of sponsorship, place that players wont to go. But nah that would be too brainy for the homebush hares. They'd rather play in front of crowds of 4500 in a 90,000 capacity stadium.

yea just like north sydney in late 1999 when they played some of their games at homebush in a huge 110,000 stadium with 8000 fans there

Danish

Referee
Yeah Harrison would have had a much better chance making SOO on the back of Souths brilliant form this year.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts