What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well done Kurt

gitano

Juniors
Poor defensive reads cost us. It was a procession down that edge.
He went alright given the minutes he played but we miss Euie big time.

possm

Coach
but many have been saying it all. its the way we waited all night for them to come to us with the ball that lets teams like souths win games like that. i just dont see how that benefits us at all.

You are right! We played the same as we did last week. Sat back in defence all night. What happened to our defence. We are gone, NOW blood the youngsters, no more excuses.

And drop McCrone.

thebigredv

First Grade
You are right! We played the same as we did last week. Sat back in defence all night. What happened to our defence. We are gone, NOW blood the youngsters, no more excuses.

And drop McCrone.

It is indefensible and completely unacceptable. I don't think McGregor (Doust and board for that matter) realises how much some people care about this club.

The fans can only watch and we at least expected they would have learned a lesson or two in the last 13 weeks.

I still am adamant its not playing talent that is losing us games but talent in coaching ranks.

So furious right now and it's not because we didn't take another two points on offer, but the lack of someone in a coaching position not doing their job and allowed to get away with it. He;s not even a bad coach, he's not a coach, if you catch my drift. Imposter.