What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done to Richmond

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a great effort from Richmond to hold on. Even though Sydney were missing some players they still had match winners on the field. I'm happy for the players, Hardwick has answered his critics and I'm happy for the Richmond supporters.

I am a Sydney fan as well but no need to worry for Sydney after that. They will get players back for next week against Geelong with the winner going to the preliminary. The Swans will rise for the occasion.

I think Sydney will make the Grand Final.

I would like to see Richmond knock off Port Adelaide too.

Gonna be a great finals series.

Wizardman

First Grade
Massive effort from Richmond....I really hope they don't bomb out like they did against Carlton a year ago.

sportive cupid

Referee
I was there last night.
Such a really great night!Honestly, AFL are really getting it right .

Don't go quietly !( even you Twizz ;) )

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was there last night.
Such a really great night!Honestly, AFL are really getting it right .

Don't go quietly !( even you Twizz ;) )

Yep the AFL are sure getting it right. They are more professional in general over the NRL. The refeering in AFL is more consistent. The NRL has a bit of a way to go to catch the AFL.

AuckMel

Bench
What a farce over the sunday game. All of a sudden we have a problem with the jumpers. Now Port are wearing their SANFL jumper when they should've worn their black one as the home side.

footy75

Bench
sydney did not give one f**k about that game, watch them this week. The only thing I like about Richmond is their song..awesome.

Latest posts