What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done!

chileman

Coach
I thnk it's great and a huge slap on the back to Willow and Legend for setting this section up for our rugby league mates in the USA and those who live here from the US and of course to roopy who suggested it in the first place after rleague pulled the plug. Well done amigos and enjoy what this forum has to offer to rugby league supporters around the globe!

chileman

Coach
Victor Trumper said:
Anyone know what happened to Tomahawk and all th other yanks from rleague.com.
I'm hoping to get their email addresses from admin at rleague and I willpass them onto roopy to get in contact with them to let them know this exists!

roopy

Referee
So far I've managed to contact three Americans, two of them influential players and former posters on grandstand. I'm hoping they will pass on the news about this place. This is just from the contacts I have. I'm looking forward to getting a few contacts from grandstand, especially a contact for Tomahawk, who was always good for information and controversy.

Latest posts