What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Played Melbourne

Earl

Coach
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a disgusting display of football.

Do we even have any forwards that make more than 3 metres a hit-up???

Again hit-ups for this weekend:

Matt King 16
Rodney Howe 15
Dustin Cooper 13
Steven Bell 13
Robbie Kearns 13

As a Melbourne Fan I'm dis-interested. When our forward pack dominates for once can someone wake me up.

Oh and by the way Melbourne are know 6th with 10 wins 10 losses. 3 more losses and its season over :arrow:

Earl

Coach
Some more good stats;

David Kidwell - 9 hit-ups for 61 metres. Whats he do out there? Look for four leaf clovers?

Glen Turner - 5 hit-ups for 33 metres. Drop him.

IMO we were simply outplayed tonight. Everything the Dragons did turned to gold, and ours didn't.

Much as it pains me to say... Well Played Dragons

Earl

Coach
King played well but DJ was the best on the park.

The problem IMO that is starting to have an effect is the age of our forward pack.

oxenham

Juniors
[quote="Earl"
David Kidwell - 9 hit-ups for 61 metres. Whats he do out there? Look for four leaf clovers?
[/quote]

What did he do?? Hmmmmm. Gave away about 4 penalties :evil:
I'm starting to get really annoyed with the inconsistency of this side :evil:

As a loyal Storm supporter I forward pack was shocking last night..they looked way too small to worry the Dragons and Bellamy needs to get some large blokes in their next year to get the go forward they need..Donnelly and Robbo will be back and this will be what they need !!.

I am sick of seeing our boys lose the vital games..it bloody happens evey week and yet they come out in the paper every Monday and repeat the old "we have to win away from home" statement which is a just an excuse...once the boys start winning some crunch games then I will give the forwards some credit !!.

:evil:

Earl

Coach
Its not size we lack, its young blood.

Johson and Hoffman were our best (forwards) last night. Need I say more?

Young Blood is not the key to success for us in 2005...we need size and a mix of old and new heads in the forwards.

The Dragons smashed us in the forwards because we were simply too small !!.

:(

scottyeel

Bench
stormer said:
congrats to the dragons team...the storm were just plain useless....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sucked in stormer. Maybe you should start worrying about your own crap team rather than how crap parra are. At least we parra fans know our team is sh!t and dont live in a dream world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DEATH

Juniors
we are going bad at the moment and could still put 40+ on ur useless team.storm r going crap at teh moment..but nowhere near as crap as the eels.

scottyeel

Bench
Then why didnt you put 40+ on us idiot. You beat us by 6 in the last 20 seconds., and your right you are no where near as crap as the eels but you are still CRAP.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scottyeel said:
Then why didnt you put 40+ on us idiot. You beat us by 6 in the last 20 seconds., and your right you are no where near as crap as the eels but you are still CRAP.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you got your long johns on? You would frezze to death iceland

Earl

Coach
Scottyeel f**k off buddy. Come back when your team is actually in the running for the top 8 hey....

scottyeel...bugger off back into your own backyard and tidy up your own crap team !!.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: