What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"We're Not For Sale" Say Warriors

AliN

Live Update Team
rumours and more rumours this year. Is it me or are we getting hammered withn them more than usual?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Why would Watson want to sell? He bought the club when it was a much lower point than it currently is (yes, that is possible) and achieved success much more quickly that anyone had predicted. I can't see that one bad season is going to give him cold feet. He's a businessman, he knows that you sometimes have to cop a loss on the chin and ride out the tough times occaisionally.
In any case why the hell would Watson sell the Warriors if he was interested in London? He doesn't need the money, he could easily own both clubs. It would make more sense to own both as he could facilite the transfer of players between the two competitons and keep them playing for his clubs. And why would he throw away everything he's worked at with the Warriors to start again with the same job in London? It makes no sense.
My guess is some journalist has heard that he's interested in the Broncos, and the rest is pure speculation (and not even well thought-out speculation at that)