What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wes

weasel

First Grade
Any chance at all he could be back sometime this season?

I've been missing him...

Godz Illa

Coach
Dude, me too.

I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that he may be returning as early as round 24 or 25.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He is was walking around with a slight limp last Sunday. A few weeks earlier he was on crutches. He's definitely on the mend.

The Preacher

First Grade
Willow said:
He is was walking around with a slight limp last Sunday. A few weeks earlier he was on crutches. He's definitely on the mend.

He was Willow, but his leg seemed OK.:shock:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I noticed he was favouring it slightly when he went up the steps. He might have had some chewy under his shoe. ;-)

The Preacher

First Grade
That's the man Dakink. I was a bit worried when they carted him off in an ambulance from Win the other week, but he's back before expected. Went well in the Premmies last week using a sort of "roving commision", but I just can't see him getting into 1st. Gr. Why they pick Best in front of Reece has me bamboozled. Best is a sausage. If they pick Wes or Slippers Jnr it doesn't worry me tooooo much, but not fuggen Best. :D

PS. Have you made it to Brendan's Australian Hotel at Ballina yet???