What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Indies v England, 1st Test @ Sabina Park, Jamaica

england just lost KP for 97 not long ago

5/193 after 72

Flintoff not out on 27 off 80 odd lol
Prior not out on 3 off 13

let's go windies :D

sulieman benn has bowled really well ... had a great over earlier and could have had KP and flintoff out a number of times had the bounce or spin held

JJ

Immortal
236/5 @ stumps
Flintoff 43* Prior 27*

Not sure what's funny about Flintoff's innings - I am beginning to wonder if some of you actually understand what test cricket is about anymore... given how your team's slipped back to the pack, you're going to be in for an education

don't take it out on me your ram doesn't give it up anymore

sulimen benn was clearly pick of the bowlers ... deserved more than 2 wickets

Batman Returns

Juniors
england just lost KP for 97 not long ago

5/193 after 72

Flintoff not out on 27 off 80 odd lol
Prior not out on 3 off 13

let's go windies :D

sulieman benn has bowled really well ... had a great over earlier and could have had KP and flintoff out a number of times had the bounce or spin held

Goat f**ker, Flintoff was clearly rebuilding the innings and playing responsibly. I'd like to reiterate what JJ said: you're clueless.

and LOL rebuilding?

that shows you didn't watch any of it

flintoff came in when KP was 20 or 30 odd and KP batted sensibley and scored runs and went to 80 and flintoff was on 10 off 50 odd balls

there was no rebuilding from flintoff he was genuinely clueless to suliemen benn

fish eel

Immortal
West Indies in a good position at stumps on day 2 at 1/150 in reply to 318.

Watched some of it this morning. England arent really looking that good.

only got to watch one over where gayle was all over panesar

with marshall, canderpaul and nash still to come the windies are in a good position

good to see suliemen benn take some more wickets ... definately deserved 4 or 5

Spike

First Grade
lol @ trawling through the internet looking for pictures of monkeys spanking themselves

fish eel

Immortal
West Indies on top, looks like it's been a slow day, but they currently trail by 8 with 5 wickets in hand

eddiesmith

Juniors
The referral rule is confusing

Are they there to overturn obvious mistakes or help create more doubt in umpires minds so less LBWs get given

aussies1st

Staff member
Nash is settling into International cricket just fine now if only players playing for us could do the same!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How tall is that Benn???? The Windies spinners are now taller than their quicks :crazy:

Woke up to watch some of the test this morning
And the West Indies were doing a lap of honor ... hmmmm ... i thought that's a bit early, did I miss a day ... NOT WHEN ENGLAND GET OUT FOR 51 IN THEIR 2ND INNING ... :lol: