What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Western Sydney Wanderers a disgrace already

Big Sam

First Grade
And Newcastle United ripped it off Juve who ripped it off Notts County. Clubs have been ripping each others colours and designs off since the game was started. Shit, even Barça ripped off Basel.

Cupid Stunt

Just looking over their pages from the links above, & I do like how the majority of the supportters don't appear to know the difference between the "Army" & the "Bloc". But the biggest laugh is that article in the Roar. Nothing but passing the blame, woe is us, everyone is out to get us... FFS it was only a tear fueled cutaway from a solid TT or ACA peice!

In the same way I would have liked to see GWS kick on (up until they pissed off FROM GWS), that being just to make the Swans work a little, I was hoping this Wanderers thing would do the same to SFC. And while the actions were nothing more than standard douchebaggery by standard douchebags, attaching yourself to the usual "it wasn't me" defense in the beginning shows where they are headed in the long run. Next time they want to save face, get a competent reporter to ask worthwhile questions & work on your answers overnight. As one of the comments stated, it seemed like nothing more than a PR peice.

Beetlejuice

Juniors
Skeepe you have no idea what you are talking about.

Western Sydney deserves a team more than any where else. The fans are second only to Melbourne Victory.

A Canberra side would not bring half of what WSW have already brought to the A-League.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Canberra is an even bigger sporting graveyard than the Gold Coast. At least players will willingly move to play for a Gold Coast side. Only those who have worn out their welcome everywhere else end up in Canberra.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Just when you thought nothing could be lower than the despicable way they were admitted to the A-League, these animals have already brought back the absolute worst part of the game.

A disgrace of a club. Awarded a license when they were nowhere near the best option, and already heaping shame on the A-League before a ball has been kicked.

You reap what you sow Buckley you f**king incompetent merkin.

WSW average crowds: 11,349
Canberra Raiders: 10,190

:sarcasm:

***MH***

Bench
With the Australia Day match expected to be 13k+ then the last home game of the year being the Sydney Derby, these averages are just going to go up.

Latest posts