What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Bears ???

axl rose

Bench
bears? i vote for a Maria Sharapova forum, we can all go there and talk about her wonderful assets (nice backhand and serve)

***MH***

Bench
why bother? to continue posting in the NRL forum will have a better chance of getting your post seen rather than in a Bears forum where only 5 people will visit now and then!

newmanj

Juniors
why bother? to continue posting in the NRL forum will have a better chance of getting your post seen rather than in a Bears forum where only 5 people will visit now and then!

And you know this because.............

Ah, Einstein. :twisted:

[furrycat]

Coach
... We aren't giving the Dolphins are forum yet and there is way more talk about them... Post about them in NSWRL, here or go make your own forum... It took us months to get a bloody music forum, you need more than 5 people to have an interest buddy...

newmanj

Juniors
... We aren't giving the Dolphins are forum yet and there is way more talk about them... Post about them in NSWRL, here or go make your own forum... It took us months to get a bloody music forum, you need more than 5 people to have an interest buddy...

After reading your post above, i decided to read about your contributions to other forums. I implore other readers of this topic to click on his profile, and look at his previous posts. This guy or girl, does nothing but call names, and insult anyone that has a different opinion to him.

Grow up, and appreciate that other people are entitled to an opinion other than yours.

Latest posts