What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelectrica

Referee
Lucky bugger. I couldn't get that for ages. But I got the 3CD and LP editions, worth it. Bloody worth it.

As soon as I saw it on the JB website I pre-ordered immediately.
Almost feel like buying the regular CD then giving that away when the SD version gets here. :crazy:

elyod138

Bench
PatrickWolfALBUMPIC1.jpg

As soon as I saw it on the JB website I pre-ordered immediately.
Almost feel like buying the regular CD then giving that away when the SD version gets here. :crazy:

Yeah definitely. I can't really afford the SD pack, I got the 3CD's for about $25 and the LPs are coming as a gift. Not much difference though, I will tell you what. The covers album...is astonishing.

Still listening to the covers album.
The most impressive one is the Queen medley. Alot of Queen influences within the song. The vocals do get a bit Freddy Mercury-esque.

Eelectrica

Referee
Black Clouds and Silver linings. At last. I love it.

Still haven't gone to the Covers CD yet.

Damn, I've got to get some blank CD's so I listen to this in car. Actually I can anyway through the Ipod and radio transmitter, but CD is so much better obviously.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Heaven Shall Burn - "Iconoclast Pt I"

f**king love this band. Metalcore my arse - these guys may incorporate 'core aspects to their music but they're brutal. Love 'em.

Eelectrica

Referee
Heaven Shall Burn - "Iconoclast Pt I"

f**king love this band. Metalcore my arse - these guys may incorporate 'core aspects to their music but they're brutal. Love 'em.

I saw them earlier in the year supporting Trivium. Very impressed. I'm gonna have to check that CD out.

Black Clouds and Silver linings. At last. I love it.

Still haven't gone to the Covers CD yet.

Damn, I've got to get some blank CD's so I listen to this in car. Actually I can anyway through the Ipod and radio transmitter, but CD is so much better obviously.

I'm still waiting for my damn vinyls!
The covers CD starts brilliantly, the first two are definitely the best.
I'm listening to A Finnish Summer With Turisas. F*cking great.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I saw them earlier in the year supporting Trivium. Very impressed. I'm gonna have to check that CD out.

Yeah I caught them in Germany a few years back...Insane sh*t. Awesome live band.

Bloodbath - "Nightmares Made Flesh"

Mikael's other band. :ls:

tokerShark

Juniors
the new black eye peas is a major let down, nothing good here.
but the new hilltops pretty good, not as good as the last one but still good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts