What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Commentators will Channel 7 use for their World Cup coverage?

George Smith

Juniors
There is only 6 months until the World Cup and channel 7 haven't confirmed any commentators for there coverage. It is believed that Jim Wilson will be the main anchor for the tournament. Past players that have been suggested for the network such as Brett Kimmorley, Willie Mason, Laurie Daley & Wendall Sailor.

They haven't announced any lead Commentators yet though. Brenton Speed could be someone they use. Speed has called Soccer for the Seven at the Olympics. Andrew Voss they could go after.

But I don't know who else they could have.

Thoughts & Suggestions Guys?

Coastbloke

Bench
I'm hoping Vossy, Andrew Moore or the caller from MMM. I would prefer someone with a knowledge of League, and with Vossy, you can add a genuine love for International League..

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Looks like Kimmorley will get a gig. He was on 7 news the other night.

Vossy would be great for the World Cup as when he was commentating during last world cup he'd throw in some interesting facts about the International game.