What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do players talk about as they leave the field?

Dave_

Juniors
"Who does your hair bro" and "Nice tough stickers dude, where did you get them done?"

Top 2 post game conversations for sure.

kokz2014

Juniors
so 2 opposing teams of players knock the hell out of each other for 80 mins then as soon as the siren goes they are all pals shaking hands and walking off together chatting away, what do they say to each other? sorry for that squirrel grip mate? hows the wife and kids? did you get that fishing trip booked?............?
Yep, and I think the single men talk about "Who do you reckon is the hottest cheerleader?....yea she is hot"

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I reckon they say "it's lucky we had a pre game hug. That was what won it for us. I mean it's not like we haven't been seeing eachother all week at training, we just met 5 minutes before the game like the belrose bullant c grade team who only had 9 so we had to drag 4 out of the pub"

Seriously those pre game hugs. Wtf

Latest posts