What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT DO U THINK OF OUR COACH? VOTE NOW

SHOULD WE BACK HIM OR SACK HIM?

• KEEP ANDERSON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WE NEED A NEW COACH

• LET ANDERSON GO

• Total voters

plazzi

Juniors
I think Anderson is the best coach in the nrl. keep him a shark 4 life....

What do u think :?:

Frenzy

Juniors
I think polls like this should be banned.

How many the same do we need to have each week FFS.

millersnose

Post Whore
yep i am up for a poll which bans these polls

maybe we should have a poll to see if we should poll to ba these polls

kelpie

Juniors
Anderson said he had a three year plan that leaves one year left lets see what he can do if he gets it wrong then throw him out. :?

husky65

Juniors
Suppose we do ditch the Australian coach and take on a no name coach with no track record in the NRL in his place.

Suppose none of our big name players walk out on us.

Suppose we then manage to make the 8 with the team our ex coach picked.

Surely the question would need to be asked, "would we have won the comp with Ando in charge of the team he picked?"

He was hired to do a tough job on a 3 year plan - if Ando has to go before the 3 years are up, then surely the board that picked him, briefed him on the task and then sacked him before he had a chance to complete it has to go too?

millersnose

Post Whore
if the sharks retain the players they have and by some miracle win the comp with an anderson replacement i dont think he will be credited

and frankly i dont see why he should

we had a team that was 1 game from a grand final and it is annoying that we decided to have a rebuild when we were this close

husky65

Juniors
millersnose said:
if the sharks retain the players they have and by some miracle win the comp with an anderson replacement i dont think he will be credited

and frankly i dont see why he should

we had a team that was 1 game from a grand final and it is annoying that we decided to have a rebuild when we were this close

The team needed to be rebuilt for the obvious reason that they did EXACTLY what they always did. they choked. again.

Trying to take the same team of chokers back to the finals was not going to bring a premiership, the fact that changing the team and culture was going to hurt was implicit in the contract where Ando was required to get us to 2 x top 8s in 3 years to get an extension.

BTW, if Frilingios is right and Ando has the sole right to hire and fire players it is going to cost the Sharks at least 1 mil (normal pay) plus big damages to get rid of Ando.

He will easily argue that it was about the club usurping his contractual rights and then trying to sack him.

Assuming Frilingos is right, this will get very expensive if the board doesn't back down.

millersnose

Post Whore
there are many people speculating on the out come of this mess

the only ones with all the information - ie contracts letters etc - are the club

and it looks as if they are going to fight him

on the "chookers" point ....really

a couple of additions to that side and we were there

but what did we do?

added no one and let a wealth of experience go

now are you suggesting we were likely to win the comp next year?