What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Pommy

Coach
I started playing that a few months ago, I'd heard good things about it too. I don't know, just didn't hook me. I didn't enjoy the combat very much.

I felt the same at first. It's one of those games which starts off with a stupid difficulty and I was just getting swarmed with orcs. Now I've levelled up a bit I can take them on pretty well.

redvscotty

First Grade
Got overwatch yesterday, pumped in a couple of hours.

Insanely fun at this point. Winston, Pharah and Mercy are my goto's so far. Gave McRee a run last night and absolutely dominated.

I can see myself getting bored, but for what it is, I'm loving it.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I played the Resident Evil 7 demo on PS4. Very creepy, unnerving game. I felt it was similar to the PT demo (cancelled Silent Hills prologue) that was up a few years ago. Slow moving but had you on the edge of your seat, not knowing what was coming. I didn't feel like exploring I just wanted out.
Will be interesting to see the finished Res Evil game and how it compares.

McLovin

Staff member
Finished Witcher 3 and made a tonne of mistakes and wrong decisions during my initial playthrough... Thought i'd download all the updates and expansions and try again on new game plus and try other options. Finding it more enjoyable during the second playthrough starting at level 36 although enemies are incredibly harder, even in the starting area...I've got drowners one shotting me...

perverse

Referee
The Escapists. Who knew being imprisoned could be so much fun? Addicted like crack... one of those "just one more day... oh shi- 4am" kinda games.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just reinstalled Elder Scrolls Online. Am really enjoying it with all of the changes they've made to gameplay (I last played at launch) and with the new DLC, none of which I've actually touched on yet.

Fun world to explore, and it'll be even more true to Elder Scrolls when One Tamriel plops later this year.

BTown324

Juniors
Finished uncharted 4 last night. Feeling sad that it's come to an end

I actually played Uncharted 4 before ever playing the others. Absolutely loved it so bought the Drake Collection.

Playing a bit of U1 at the moment, struggling with aspects of it being dated but am keen to get though all of them. Great characters and stories in these games!

Little late to the party, I know..

Pommy

Coach
I'm playing Bully or whatever the PC name for it is Canis Canem Edit maybe? Never played it first time around and it's not bad but it's pretty dated.

Frankus

Juniors
Been playing alot of Dota 2. Its F2P and alot of fun. So many heroes to learn. Games usually run around 45 mins each, every game is different.

On PS4 played a reasonable amount of both Battleborn and Overwatch. I must be one of the few who finds Overwatch a bit meh and thinks Blizzard missed the mark. I much prefer Battleborn. Each to their own I guess.

Pugzley

Broforce and Crusader Kings 2. The latter is annoyingly hard to pickup and play for a first timer.

OVP

Coach
Been playing Borderlands for the first time.

RPGs with guns > that gay elf shit